Stacy coley

brock

All-American
Why do we even listen to these radical posters on here. Didn't they say he was a bust and a jag 3 games into the season? Lol
3 tds 480 yards while playing about 5 games total.

Advertisement
Simply put when he's healthy he's a game breaker. Nobody has ever questioned his talent kid just can't stay on the field.

He was MIA for about fifteen games. Couldn't stay on the field and when he was did nothing. I am **** glad he's back, but didn't expect it.

Why do we even listen to these radical posters on here. Didn't they say he was a bust and a jag 3 games into the season? Lol

Pretty sure not many people said that.

Most were *****ing we weren't using him right and not getting him the ball. Considering he is the only home run threat we have (thanks Al), he should be touching the ball 8-10 times a game minimum.

People on this site have short memories.

Lots of porsters were calling SC a jag, overrated, not a #1 receiver, bad route runner. This after completely ballin as a Freshman.

The coaching staph sucks. End of story. Now he's finally getting chances to make plays out in space again.

It's not a coincidence that he's putting up big numbers again.

Advertisement
He's the biggest playmaker on the team. Just can't stay in the game.

Cant talk **** to people for saying that.

Advertisement
It was honestly never Stacy Coley it was James Coley play calling. I swear there was a point where he thought Stacy was good for nothing but WR Screens. Add to the fact he was constantly injured (should of RS last season) but golden good for not using those

Most were *****ing we weren't using him right and not getting him the ball. Considering he is the only home run threat we have (thanks Al), he should be touching the ball 8-10 times a game minimum.
Naw man I know what I saw, a bunch of people on this site were saying that.

It was honestly never Stacy Coley it was James Coley play calling. I swear there was a point where he thought Stacy was good for nothing but WR Screens. Add to the fact he was constantly injured (should of RS last season) but golden good for not using those

Those effing screens that don't work ugh

Stacy isn't the first player to not bounce back from injury well. Aldarious Johnson was never the same after his groin strain, Lewis is a shell of what he could have been after the ankle dislocation. I am just glad that he came back at all, he has talent to be the best receiver in the country if he wants to be.

Advertisement

Why do you listen to them I just laugh at them

Stacey has a hang nail and has been ruled questionable for this weeks game, per sources.

Everybody's gonna say "oh he's back and looking like his old self" rather then contributing his success to the way he's being used this year.

The reason for Coley's resurgence is why I've been advocating for the spread offense around here for years. The kid is shredding defenses from the slot position. LB's, Safeties and Nickle DB's cannot cover him. It's much different than him being lined up on the outside.

He's got the talent of a #1 receiver yet he's being lined up on the inside and running routes against the opposition's 3rd or 4th best DB. (essentially a back-up CB) Same thing is happening with Njoku.

Advertisement
Everybody's gonna say "oh he's back and looking like his old self" rather then contributing his success to the way he's being used this year.

The reason for Coley's resurgence is why I've been advocating for the spread offense around here for years. The kid is shredding defenses from the slot position. LB's, Safeties and Nickle DB's cannot cover him. It's much different than him being lined up on the outside.

He's got the talent of a #1 receiver yet he's being lined up on the inside and running routes against the opposition's 3rd or 4th best DB. (essentially a back-up CB) Same thing is happening with Njoku.

Match ups play apart but let's be real he would do that to any corner or safety if healthy and motivated

Match ups play apart but let's be real he would do that to any corner or safety if healthy and motivated

You missed the point. It's not about who he's doing it against but where he's doing it from.

That was all coming from your crowd, wasnt it?

The "**** on the players to deflect from the coaches" folk.

That was all coming from your crowd, wasnt it?

The "**** on the players to deflect from the coaches" folk.

My crowd? Of supporting the team? And for the record I have always rooted for Stacy to do good and defended him when people were saying he was a bust

Advertisement
Back