Stacy coley

Super talented, just injury prone.

I almost expect him to get shaken up on every touch

Advertisement
Somebody drag blackvern in here! He was the leader of the "Coley is a bust and is Magic Benton 2.0" crowd. Lol

The people bashing Coley were the Golden Girls taking cues from their leader and blaming good players for the team's failures.

Why do we even listen to these radical posters on here. Didn't they say he was a bust and a jag 3 games into the season? Lol
3 tds 480 yards while playing about 5 games total.

he isnt a bust but the kid does have a way of finding inopportune times to get penalties by talking **** right in front of the refs. especially when it is a close game or we are down.

Advertisement
I don't think i've been as ****ed as I was about how we were using a player as I was last year with Coley. What do you know when this year you actually throw real routtes to him and not just screens he does something, who woulda thought (Only Everyone)

Like I said before Stacey Coley reminds me of Sammy Watkins, just a step to a half step slower, and not as big and strong.

I don't think i've been as ****ed as I was about how we were using a player as I was last year with Coley. What do you know when this year you actually throw real routtes to him and not just screens he does something, who woulda thought (Only Everyone)

Coley has been good at screen this year when blocking has been existent on those plays. The big difference is that they are throwing the ball downfield to him and slants as well which we should have been doing from the start. Last year was just horrible for him health wise and being used incorrectly.

Advertisement
Why do we even listen to these radical posters on here. Didn't they say he was a bust and a jag 3 games into the season? Lol

Since when is 3 TD's in five games something to brag about?

He's the biggest playmaker on the team. Just can't stay in the game.

Cant talk **** to people for saying that.

Lots of posters said more than that, and got into his actual ability. But, that's none of my business.

Leading the team in receiving the past 4 out of 5 games? After having 53 yards in the first 3 games?

Advertisement
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Stacy Coley revealed part of last year's struggles were "family issues" he prefers to keep private.

Leading the team in receiving the past 4 out of 5 games? After having 53 yards in the first 3 games?

Tallest midget

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Stacy Coley revealed part of last year's struggles were "family issues" he prefers to keep private.

seems to be the go to explanation for any sh*t that happens with our players.

Advertisement
He's the biggest playmaker on the team. Just can't stay in the game.

Cant talk **** to people for saying that.

Lots of posters said more than that, and got into his actual ability. But, that's none of my business.

Exactly my point. Lots of posters said that he wasn't that good or as gifted as he is. That he was overrated.

Now all of a sudden some people don't remember anyone saying this. LMAO! The amount of short term memory on this site is really something to behold.

Stacy is a baller. The question for Canes fans was whether or not JColey would take advantage of Stacy's athletic ability in the middle of the field. Before the season started people were questioning the way Stacy was used offensively, strictly as a perimeter player. The other question was whether he could remain healthy for an entire year. And to be fair, I thought that was a legit question because, lets face it, Stacy wasn't the same player after the 'ville game last year. After going down earlier in the year he showed up bigtime at Doak. Since that game I think he's progressed rather nicely as a receiver and finally playing with confidence. The athleticism and skill set has always been there, it was just a question of mental toughness, imo.

Advertisement
Back