Stacy Coley senior season highlights (and update)

Advertisement
He catches the ball so easily and naturally. I don't know how to describe it. It's like the ball is absorbed by his hands.

He looks disinterested and like he's not even trying in most of those clips. Man amongst boys

Don't get me wrong, I see the talent and would love to have him if his head is right.. But the attitude we've all been hearing for about for months is somehow displayed in his highlight reel. Odd.

I really don't see what attitude you're seeing. From what I've heard, Coley is the kind of guy that will bring the smack if you bring it to him first. Also, when he was running across the goal line, he was actually running out the clock as much as he can before scoring. I like how this guy tries to hand off to his teammates to give them their moment of glory (see the stumble into the endzone and then him telling his teammate he was trying to hand off to him.) FYI, Ed Reed was known to do this in HS all the time.

Love his film. Kid catches with his hands and attacks the ball. Everything about his elite quickness is shown in his ability to keep at full speed while making a cut in a different angle. He knows what to do with or without the ball. I liked how hustled and blocked in a couple plays. Looks like he's matured some. Does he play with and edge? Yeah. Is that fine? Yeah.

Like someone said, he can't be as bad as EJ or Terry attitude wise or Seantrel drama-wise. If those guys are still sniffing snaps, then he needs to come to the U. He will be a star for another Florida school and is the kind of guy that makes an impact in BIG games. Bring him to the U and figure it out from there. If he doesn't pan out, then AG will have no problem letting him go. He if does pan out, then watch out.

I'm glad some of these posters weren't around a while back. Our best leaders played with an edge and learned to harness their attitude (Lewis, Joaquin, Reed, Taylor, Phillips, Vilma, Shockey). His mentality is cut along the same cloth.

MUST GET.

He looks disinterested and like he's not even trying in most of those clips. Man amongst boys

Will he be playing in any of the major all-star games? That's where I realized Sammy Watkins was on a completely different level.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, I see the talent and would love to have him if his head is right.. But the attitude we've all been hearing for about for months is somehow displayed in his highlight reel. Odd.

I really don't see what attitude you're seeing. From what I've heard, Coley is the kind of guy that will bring the smack if you bring it to him first. Also, when he was running across the goal line, he was actually running out the clock as much as he can before scoring. I like how this guy tries to hand off to his teammates to give them their moment of glory (see the stumble into the endzone and then him telling his teammate he was trying to hand off to him.) FYI, Ed Reed was known to do this in HS all the time.

Love his film. Kid catches with his hands and attacks the ball. Everything about his elite quickness is shown in his ability to keep at full speed while making a cut in a different angle. He knows what to do with or without the ball. I liked how hustled and blocked in a couple plays. Looks like he's matured some. Does he play with and edge? Yeah. Is that fine? Yeah.

Like someone said, he can't be as bad as EJ or Terry attitude wise or Seantrel drama-wise. If those guys are still sniffing snaps, then he needs to come to the U. He will be a star for another Florida school and is the kind of guy that makes an impact in BIG games. Bring him to the U and figure it out from there. If he doesn't pan out, then AG will have no problem letting him go. He if does pan out, then watch out.

I'm glad some of these posters weren't around a while back. Our best leaders played with an edge and learned to harness their attitude (Lewis, Joaquin, Reed, Taylor, Phillips, Vilma, Shockey). His mentality is cut along the same cloth.

MUST GET.

Where in this video does he show that he plays with edge? In fact, thats what I feel he's missing.

Not finishing plays and jogging is not playing with edge, bud. And you obviously weren't watching closely if you think his attitude on the field is anything close to what Vilma, Lewis, Reed, and co. displayed. GTFOH out of here with that.

And I've been a poster here longer than you have, and was a poster for years on the other sites. Not sure what that has to do with anything?

Make no doubt about...the question is not whether Coley balls out in college or not. The question is whether he does in for the U....or someone else.

The staff is on him now, and you do anything you can to get him here.

Advertisement

MUST GET.

Where in this video does he show that he plays with edge? In fact, thats what I feel he's missing.

Not finishing plays and jogging is not playing with edge, bud. And you obviously weren't watching closely if you think his attitude on the field is anything close to what Vilma, Lewis, Reed, and co. displayed. GTFOH out of here with that.

And I've been a poster here longer than you have, and was a poster for years on the other sites. Not sure what that has to do with anything?

key·board [kee-bawrd, -bohrd] war·ri·or [wawr-ee-er, wawr-yer, wor-ee-er, wor-yer]
noun
1. a person engaged or experienced in internet warfare, while smashing the biggest thing in front of him or her...a space bar.

You've been a poster for years? What do you want, a f***ing cookie?

Please tell me you're not going to define this kid by him not running into the endzone at full speed. To be fair, there are more positives than negatives in this film. And most of negatives are things that can be fixed or taught. You can't teach instincts or vision.

I see a kid that had exceptional ball skills and the potential to be an impact player at the next level. We have so many nice guys, we need some dudes with a little attitude.

Make no doubt about...the question is not whether Coley balls out in college or not. The question is whether he does in for the U....or someone else.

I agree. We need to just get him at the U first.

MUST GET.

key·board [kee-bawrd, -bohrd] war·ri·or [wawr-ee-er, wawr-yer, wor-ee-er, wor-yer]
noun
1. a person engaged or experienced in internet warfare, while smashing the biggest thing in front of him or her...a space bar.

You've been a poster for years? What do you want, a f***ing cookie?

Please tell me you're not going to define this kid by him not running into the endzone at full speed. To be fair, there are more positives than negatives in this film. And most of negatives are things that can be fixed or taught. You can't teach instincts or vision.

I see a kid that had exceptional ball skills and the potential to be an impact player at the next level. We have so many nice guys, we need some dudes with a little attitude.

Keyboard Warrior? That comment was in response to your comment: "I'm glad some of these posters weren't around a while back."

And yes, him not finishing plays is a concern because of the issues that have been reported with him for 2 years now. Why else do you think a kid with this much talent isn't being talked about more than he should be?? No one is questioning his talent.

You mentioned he plays with an edge. What edge does he show in this tape? You compared him to EJ.. Do you think the coaching staff wants to deal with a guy who checks out every other week? This is a valid concern and the reason why we cooled off on him for a while.

lol...me cameron and the crew BEEN said if we were to bring in ONE wr...he would be the guy.........

kid toys with elite dbs like aj leggett, rashard robinson, tracy howard.......just jogs pass them sets them up in routes...**** he mossed Deon Bush *** last year also......

**** the attitue...TAKE him....AJL has the same attitude..maybe worse...but he is apalm beach kid an we dont have that much insiders up there....

coley would be humbled a bit when he gets into a college program...but he would be SCARY GOOD with Mcdonald coaching..and Fisch chucking the ball all over the place.

Advertisement

UPDATE:

"I set up a visit to Miami,” Coley said. “I'll be going over there tomorrow (Friday) and I'm looking forward to that."
Coley is looking forward to checking out the Hurricanes. Al Golden’s club offered around the midway point of Coley’s senior season and the interest has continued to increase. He is in regular contact with (wide receivers) Coach (George) McDonald and (recruiting coordinator) Coach (Terry) Richardson.
"They are coming after me hard because of the lack of recruiting me early,” Coley said. “They're good though, I like both of them, they're funny.
"I've always kind of liked Miami,” Coley added. “They're coming along, they're trying to keep me interested. I like them though, I never really eliminated them or anything."

Advertisement
If I'm Golden....I hit up Duke, and tell him to grab tracy,deon,malcolm, herb and the boys..regulators, mount up. The top wr prospect in the nation is coming tomorrow, ***** about to get real.

Advertisement
Back