Stacy Coley senior season highlights (and update)

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, I see the talent and would love to have him if his head is right.. But the attitude we've all been hearing for about for months is somehow displayed in his highlight reel. Odd.

Don't get me wrong, I see the talent and would love to have him if his head is right.. But the attitude we've all been hearing for about for months is somehow displayed in his highlight reel. Odd.

Dont care. One of our best defenders is bat **** crazy. Sign him up and win. Golden can handle this kid

Advertisement

Attitude or not, this is the type of talented kid that is worth the potential risk. If a kid can make our Canes better in any way, sign him up.

WTF!!!! How sickkkkkkkkkkkkk! Most impresive WR film i've seen in a long time! Put Donnell's fat *** in the Ring of Honor if we have to!! Make it happen Al! You lost Cooper last year and have to watch him ball out in the OB in your own back yard, getting this diva mf will almost make up for it!

just realized Saban's gonna be all over Lane while he's down here, and probably make another run at Arty.......f@ck that c@ckbag

Kid made plays in every game. If we plan on taking a WR for this class he is a MUST GET! Tired of seeing Sammy one year then Amari the next balling out for other teams, and I know people will say you cant get them all but how about we try keeping the cream of the crop gamebreakers home and let the others get away.

And someone give me a time stamp on these plays where "attitude" is displayed. I think I missed them

Advertisement
Sign this **** up..Sick talent. Should he commit somewhere else, please dont put Tracy Howard on him, he will embarrase him again.. Put my boy Bush on him. HE knows the deal. In any case, we must go hard after this kid.

Uf got Percey Harvin and won 2 NC with him. Some times the Risk is well worth the reward. Coley is one of those cases IMHO

I have no idea what is "wrong" with him in real life. But as long as there are not grade or legal issues, you telling me he is worse then EJ or Terry?

If Golden is willing to give them a chance (in case of EJ multiple chances), I don't see why he won't for Coley (which is why we are going after him)

Sign him up, you don't let talent like this get away.

Love how he does that thing with the yellow circle at the start of the return. That´s what seperates the good from the truly great.

Advertisement
This kid will be a star or whoever lands him, i can only pray to the gods its us.

Just imagine what Fisch is going to do with all these guys

I want this dude bad (pause)

Advertisement
Okay...Stacey...I'm sorry for what I said before...please come to Miami please

Apology accepted. Welcome aboard. I've seen him play live a few times....he is by far the best player on the field in every game. Get em al.

Advertisement
Back