Stacy Coley Senior Highlights

Is he that tall? cause it looks like he is playing in the pee wee league. All the other kids looked slow and just not good. His own QB is turrible. Not knocking Coley in anyway but he looked like a man among infants out there.

At one point, I thought he was playing QB and throwing himself the ball 35 yards downfield.

His QB is WOAT. I saw him in person and kid looks the part. 6'4 and athletic looking but his delivery makes Tebows look like Peyton manning.

Advertisement
Gotcha. Not sure why there's people calling Coley a luxury good, not after watching this tape anyway. Got the moves like Jagger, if Jagger didn't suck. Marquee player iyam, PD4 and a healthy malcolm are solidawesome, but coley looks like he could be that dude for the next 3 years...if he's not a cane he's a nole, 2x bad if we don't get him compared with others

Sick talent.

Looks to have more natural ability than Amari Cooper who I thought was underrated coming out of HS. Should've been a sure fire 5 star but most had him as a high 4 star.

Advertisement
Kid reminds me of Peter Warrick but better. Warrick used to torch us.

Sure, we'd still be alright at WR if Coley doesn't come, but he can take it to another level.

Want. Do it Al.

Throwback. Stacy Coley going to be in orange and green tomorrow night.

Advertisement
Back