Stacy Coley Observations

Advertisement
I've given up hope on this kid. Explosive talent, but doesn't appear to be a priority for the staff. From that info Suzy provided, sounds like a Nole lean.

I've given up hope on this kid. Explosive talent, but doesn't appear to be a priority for the staff. From that info Suzy provided, sounds like a Nole lean.

What info?

It was deleted.

A probably bad summary since I only read it once: Doesn't get many recruiting calls, they go through his coach. He doesn't have a top 5. Coaches could start contacting again on Sept 1st., got calls/messages from Mississippi and FSU (didnt name any others) and has a good relationship with with Eddie Gran (FSU).

Advertisement
It was deleted.

A probably bad summary since I only read it once: Doesn't get many recruiting calls, they go through his coach. He doesn't have a top 5. Coaches could start contacting again on Sept 1st., got calls/messages from Mississippi and FSU (didnt name any others) and has a good relationship with with Eddie Gran (FSU).[/QUOTE]

thats not a bad thing...he is coached by former cane Donnel Bennett.

67.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not down in South florida - so without attacking the original post, was stacy coley really an attitude problem in HS, or was that bs or what happened to him to change his attitude.... I hope gray gets in just like everyone said coley had major academic issues?

I am not down in South florida - so without attacking the original post, was stacy coley really an attitude problem in HS, or was that bs or what happened to him to change his attitude.... I hope gray gets in just like everyone said coley had major academic issues?

His offer was never real until November. You can ask almost everyone and they will tell you he grew up a lot during his senior year.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

Shout out to Bennett for losing his job to get us Coley!

Advertisement
Back