Stacy Coley note

I really like our WR corp as it stands, the addition of Coley could take it to another level IMO.

Advertisement
We have some pretty good WRs at the moment. Not sure if we have any game changers there. I think Coley and Lane in 2014 would be 2 possible game changers who would make a world of difference.

I really like our WR corp as it stands, the addition of Coley could take it to another level IMO.

Dorsett, Lewis, Scott, Hurns, Waters & throw in some 6'2" or more unknowns Carter & Jones and our WR core is already stacked..........

Coley this year and adding Lane next is going to be insane.......

Advertisement
Cunningham told Whorechant he's taking an offical visit here this weekend......I wouldn't bet on that.

Advertisement
Although we don't desperately need him, this would be a very nice get!!

I disagree, we desperately need a game changer at WR and this kid is it. I love our current corps, but there aren't any Andre Johnson types, we need this kid to help us get back to the elite level again

Advertisement
Advertisement
People this is a kid who ridiculed deon bush and Tracy Howard in the sofl tryout thing, he is a must get for all you people are saying he'd be "a nice addition"

Trying to figure out what pro Wr he reminds me of. Closest I can come is dez Bryant (obviously without the size yet)

Advertisement
Back