STA v Dillard (W/ Highlights)

**** that was sick by Scarlett. Made the Dillard defenders look silly.

Great moves between the tackles then the breakaway speed.

Reminds me of a young Marshawn Lynch in high school and at Cal.

Can't wait for what he does against AH next week. Live TV.

Yo you sure about that playa? I thought it was on tape delay after the Marlins game?..If its on live I will save the trip to Sun Life and watch it at the house..Can anyone confirm?

I'm pretty sure it would be live. Big time high school game. Believe there's a thread with the game times and channels. I won't be able to catch it cause I'll be on a cruise, but I'm definitely gonna record it.

Advertisement
**** that was sick by Scarlett. Made the Dillard defenders look silly.

Great moves between the tackles then the breakaway speed.

Reminds me of a young Marshawn Lynch in high school and at Cal.

Can't wait for what he does against AH next week. Live TV.

Yo you sure about that playa? I thought it was on tape delay after the Marlins game?..If its on live I will save the trip to Sun Life and watch it at the house..Can anyone confirm?

Friday -- August 29
St. Thomas Aquinas vs. American Heritage Central, 7 p.m.
Prep Zone LIVE stream on FOXSportsFlorida.com
Televised on tape delay on FOX Sports Florida following Marlins game

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/st...rep-zone-high-school-football-schedule-082014

TDs for the canes. Peete and Scarlett.

Well I hope Peete is a cane, I expect him to be.

Hope Bruce is healthy and ready to go for next week.

This is what AL will be doing to BAMA regarding Scarlett on Signing Day!

mike.gif

Advertisement
In the 2nd half STA showcased some underclassmen. RB Henry-Cole scored on a veer to the outside. He showed good patience and speed. RB Kincaide showed excellent quicks on a flare pass out of the backfield. Two smaller receivers Connor Cullins and James Jenkins showed real playmaking ability also.

I've known James Jenkins since he played optimist ball for Plantation. He is quick, fast, can catch the ball, is fearless, runs very good routes and is dynamite with the ball in his hands after a catch. The only thing that will hold him back is his size.

Last edited:
Lol at people who said JS was overrated

I'm one of those. I will gladly be proven wrong. His talent was never a question it just didn't look like he knew how to utilize it last year.

Those feet, good lord. A big kid like that with quick feet.....sky is the limit. ****.

Advertisement
Lol at people who said JS was overrated

I'm one of those. I will gladly be proven wrong. His talent was never a question it just didn't look like he knew how to utilize it last year.

Those feet, good lord. A big kid like that with quick feet.....sky is the limit. ****.

#respect... We got a good one, now we got to keep him locked up

His recruitment went from borderline bizarre to seemingly a stone cold lock. Pretty crazy. I guess I was a bit biased too because I have only heard this kid was from another planet for about 3 years. Finally got to see him last year a bunch and liked him, but just didn't see it yet. But if you look at a kid like Duke for instance, really nice junior highlights, but he just went next level as a senior. A lot happens to these kids in that year for whatever reason, and Scarlett has clearly been putting in WORK. Very exciting. He's got McGahee-like physical ability....maybe better.

Irvin to Pete: "what ya waiting on son just commit already U know it's all about the U"

BvpQfW7IAAAD6hM.jpg

Last edited:
STA is stacked at the skill positions and their depth is impressive. To anyone out there who says Scarlett doesn't run a 4.3 in gametime, you don't have a clue! He pulled away from Dillard with ease tonight.

Bruce got twisted up and landed awkwardly on 2 out routes. He looked ok walking the sideline but I don't think it was worth it for them to risk putting him back in. Peete was impressive as well.

The STA defense was stout. Bosa is the real deal. He was disruptive all night. Dillard's qb escaped the pocket a few times to move the chains on 3rd and long, other than that the coverage and Dline play was too much for them.

In the 2nd half STA showcased some underclassmen. RB Henry-Cole scored on a veer to the outside. He showed good patience and speed. RB Kincaide showed excellent quicks on a flare pass out of the backfield. Two smaller receivers Connor Cullins and James Jenkins showed real playmaking ability also.

American Heritage players and coaches were all there tonight. It's gonna be a battle next week. Should be a game that Scarlett parlays for that 5th star. It also may be a big game for Gibson if STA DT's don't maintain their assignments in obvious passing situations.

That STA vs AH might be best game in the state this year IMO. Lot of future canes and potential canes in that game.

And Bosa is the real deal. He's all locked to OSU though.

Did George Golden IV from 2017 play?

Yessir. That game will be a dog fight! I didn't see Golden out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
my dude Mike Irvin still holdin it down for the U after all these years

Advertisement
Back