STA v Dillard (W/ Highlights)

My pick in the Dade county area this year is drumroll... Carol City, and for Broward county it's St. Thomas.

I would have picked Booker T as my favorite in Dade this year but I'm concerned about their QB situation. Idk if Alexander will be as good as Harris was, that's tough.

And as for Scarlett and Dex. Easily top 5 RBs this year as well as Walton in 2016.

The rankings will fix themselves. Believe Scarlett dropped a bit a while back because of his FAU commit, was originally considered to be one who would be a 5 star and was in the top 5 before too. After he committed to FAU they dropped him slowly. (Funny how he leaves FAU, he's rising back up again.)

Dex and Scarlett already top 5 on some sites already.

I could definitely see both of them get a 5th star at some point. They are that good. Walton will probably be too.

Scarlett is gonna have a huge year at STA.

Dex never been on a good team before so I'm expecting big season from him too at West Orange now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Flanagan kicking Norlands *** right now 21-0. (That's Spences team, and Sunshine, and 2016 Devin Bush.) (Carlton Davis plays for Norland.)

STA won, 31-7 over Dillard. Bruce went out with what appeared to be cramps on first drive. Scarlett had over 100 yards and a TD on just a few carries, broke off a 66 yarder to the endzone. Peete got in the end zone too for a TD.

STA rested their starters in second half too. Score could have been more embarrassing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My pick in the Dade county area this year is drumroll... Carol City, and for Broward county it's St. Thomas.

I would have picked Booker T as my favorite in Dade this year but I'm concerned about their QB situation. Idk if Alexander will be as good as Harris was, that's tough.

And as for Scarlett and Dex. Easily top 5 RBs this year as well as Walton in 2016.

The rankings will fix themselves. Believe Scarlett dropped a bit a while back because of his FAU commit, was originally considered to be one who would be a 5 star and was in the top 5 before too. After he committed to FAU they dropped him slowly. (Funny how he leaves FAU, he's rising back up again.)

I could definitely see both of them get a 5th star at some point. They are that good. Walton will probably be too.

Dex never been on a good team before so I'm expecting big season from him too at West Orange now.

Lol because of the FAU pledge, that's bullshyt. He wasn't rated high do to a disappointing season. Early in his career he was making hella noise and he was an elite prospect but last year **** cooled off and he wasn't even feeling us. Everyone knew kids body is college ready and he had elite speed but he has yet to really show it because he was at u skoo. Kids a 5 star talent and reminds me of Trent Richardson or maybe Lynch, big back with speed. Imagine dude is faster than duke Johnson and big as ***, I'm pretty sure when I say after his sr season he will destroy the comp and Fsu and Bama will pull out all stops to get him.

STA is stacked at the skill positions and their depth is impressive. To anyone out there who says Scarlett doesn't run a 4.3 in gametime, you don't have a clue! He pulled away from Dillard with ease tonight.

Bruce got twisted up and landed awkwardly on 2 out routes. He looked ok walking the sideline but I don't think it was worth it for them to risk putting him back in. Peete was impressive as well.

The STA defense was stout. Bosa is the real deal. He was disruptive all night. Dillard's qb escaped the pocket a few times to move the chains on 3rd and long, other than that the coverage and Dline play was too much for them.

In the 2nd half STA showcased some underclassmen. RB Henry-Cole scored on a veer to the outside. He showed good patience and speed. RB Kincaide showed excellent quicks on a flare pass out of the backfield. Two smaller receivers Connor Cullins and James Jenkins showed real playmaking ability also.

American Heritage players and coaches were all there tonight. It's gonna be a battle next week. Should be a game that Scarlett parlays for that 5th star. It also may be a big game for Gibson if STA DT's don't maintain their assignments in obvious passing situations.

Lol because of the FAU pledge, that's bullshyt. He wasn't rated high do to a disappointing season. Early in his career he was making hella noise and he was an elite prospect but last year **** cooled off and he wasn't even feeling us. Everyone knew kids body is college ready and he had elite speed but he has yet to really show it because he was at u skoo. Kids a 5 star talent and reminds me of Trent Richardson or maybe Lynch, big back with speed. Imagine dude is faster than duke Johnson and big as ***, I'm pretty sure when I say after his sr season he will destroy the comp and Fsu and Bama will pull out all stops to get him.

He had a good season last year but he did take less touches as a junior compared to his sophomore year. Funny about your comparison cause I can see it too, I've compared him to a young Lynch or pre injury McGahee. (Lynch used to be faster, way back. And we all know bout McGahee size and speed when he was here.)

Never heard a Trent Richardson comparison before, interesting.

But I ain't making this up, they dropped him in the rankings during his time with FAU. He was in top 5 on all sites.

And I do feel he could end up a 5 star. 5'11" 210 with a legit 4.30 forty, and he lives in the weight room. Is no joke. All he needs a big season to add along with his great showing at the opening and a good all star game and it's a wrap. Has the makings of a 5 star. **** if Bruce is on the edge of possibly bein a 5 star in 2016. I'm sure Scarlett can too. Scarlett is a freak.

Advertisement
STA is stacked at the skill positions and their depth is impressive. To anyone out there who says Scarlett doesn't run a 4.3 in gametime, you don't have a clue! He pulled away from Dillard with ease tonight.

Bruce got twisted up and landed awkwardly on 2 out routes. He looked ok walking the sideline but I don't think it was worth it for them to risk putting him back in. Peete was impressive as well.

The STA defense was stout. Bosa is the real deal. He was disruptive all night. Dillard's qb escaped the pocket a few times to move the chains on 3rd and long, other than that the coverage and Dline play was too much for them.

In the 2nd half STA showcased some underclassmen. RB Henry-Cole scored on a veer to the outside. He showed good patience and speed. RB Kincaide showed excellent quicks on a flare pass out of the backfield. Two smaller receivers Connor Cullins and James Jenkins showed real playmaking ability also.

American Heritage players and coaches were all there tonight. It's gonna be a battle next week. Should be a game that Scarlett parlays for that 5th star. It also may be a big game for Gibson if STA DT's don't maintain their assignments in obvious passing situations.

That STA vs AH might be best game in the state this year IMO. Lot of future canes and potential canes in that game.

And Bosa is the real deal. He's all locked to OSU though.

Did George Golden IV from 2017 play?

Advertisement
As most know im a Miramar guy but yo............... Scarlett to me tilts it there way. It will be a great game and I **** sure will be at the game but I think they have us right now

509.gif

Advertisement
**** that was sick by Scarlett. Made the Dillard defenders look silly.

STA's jerseys look nice too. Like the helmet too.

Great moves between the tackles then the breakaway speed.

Reminds me of a young Marshawn Lynch in high school and at Cal.

Can't wait for what he does against AH next week. Live TV.

Last edited:
**** that was sick by Scarlett. Made the Dillard defenders look silly.

Great moves between the tackles then the breakaway speed.

Reminds me of a young Marshawn Lynch in high school and at Cal.

Can't wait for what he does against AH next week. Live TV.

Yo you sure about that playa? I thought it was on tape delay after the Marlins game?..If its on live I will save the trip to Sun Life and watch it at the house..Can anyone confirm?

Advertisement
Back