STA-Heritage observations

Skyman -

#10 on Heritage is a stud.

Hurrickaneof83 texted D$ and I earlier that the kid would have a big game. Sophomore LB!!

Bradley Clements transfer from u school, 2016 kid. STUD. Possibly perryman 2.0

He's on my 2016 list which I haven't been able to finish since starting UM but will be coming soon

The Miami Herald's Broward Class of 2016 Top 25 football recruits

List compiled by Larry Blustein

BROWARD SPRING TOP 25

1. Nick Bosa, DE, 6-4, 240, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas.
2. Sam Bruce, WR, 5-8, 165, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas.
3. Devin Bush, LB, 6-0, 210, Pembroke Pines Flanagan.
4. Aaron Thompson, DE, 6-3, 240, Fort Lauderdale Dillard.
5. Malek Young, WR/DB, 510, 175, Coconut Creek.
6. Dredrick Snelson, WR, 6-0, 190, Plantation American Heritage.
7. Binjimen Victor, WR, 6-4, 175, Coconut Creek.
8. Devin Gil, S, 6-1, 205, Pembroke Pines Flanagan.
9. Deon McIntosh, RB, 5-8, 170, Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons
10. Cavin Ridley, RB/WR, 6-1, 185, Coconut Creek Monarch.
11. Chris Cotto, WR, 6-1, 180, Hallandale.
12. Bradley Clements, LB, 5-11, 210, Plantation American Heritage.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...6-top-25-football-recruits.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Nick Bosa is way better than his brother was at this point. He has packed on muscle and is just plain nasty out there.

Rashad Causey impressed me. Tough DB with great instinct to read plays. Would be a great addition to the Canes!!! Go get him Al.

Entire STA defense is sick, they Will win their 8th state title this year.

Advertisement
Scarlett is a beast. All around, speed, moves, agility, power. He's really impressed me with how he's lowering his shoulder this year and taking advantage of his size.

I was worried that Scarlett plateaued after his sophomore year, but this move to STA has been a godsend. He's showing more shake than I thought he had and STA's offense utilizes his power game more than University's did.

If there is a better back in the country I'd love to see him.

Advertisement
Scarlett looks like a way better player at STA imo.

Bruce is still the same electric playmaker. If he was taller he'd be the number 1 WR in the country.

We need to get Causey. I imagine we'd have an excellent shot

I was worried that Scarlett plateaued after his sophomore year, but this move to STA has been a godsend. He's showing more shake than I thought he had and STA's offense utilizes his power game more than University's did.

If there is a better back in the country I'd love to see him.

206.gif

Peete better get used to going up against good athletes if he wants to succeed at the major D1 level.

Advertisement
Forget Gibson he sucks but thinks he is the **** worse combo

We need to be all over McFadden that kid is legit big fast and will hit u. I don't understand with mike Rumph there why we can not lanc him

Forget Gibson he sucks but thinks he is the **** worse combo

We need to be all over McFadden that kid is legit big fast and will hit u. I don't understand with mike Rumph there why we can not lanc him

Mcfadden can hit???? Did you see the game last night?

And oh yes Scarlett is hands down a different iback from last year film... When it looks like he's running slow he's eating up yards and he is much more powerful then last year.. He also broke a lot of tackles.. Much more then he did in any game last year from the clips I saw

+1000000
I thought I was the only one to notice that... The kid is on another level now... Scarlett is a beast... I was indifferent about him before but after tonight I'm excited to see him receive his inevitable 5th star... Beast baby!!!

Advertisement
I was very dissapointed in heritage play calling, thry called some plays that were head scratchers

I was very disappointed with Rumph and his staff... They didn't put TG in position to excel... TG actually made some good reads and throws but he suffered way too many drops from his wideouts... And by the way, Charles Johnson was my favorite catcher... He was one of the top defensive catchers in the MLB for sometime... His son has to do a better job catching the ball... Rumph should have utilized TG's athleticism after witnessing all the drops... No one on the field could match that kid's athleticism...

And oh yes Scarlett is hands down a different iback from last year film... When it looks like he's running slow he's eating up yards and he is much more powerful then last year.. He also broke a lot of tackles.. Much more then he did in any game last year from the clips I saw

+1000000
I thought I was the only one to notice that... The kid is on another level now... Scarlett is a beast... I was indifferent about him before but after tonight I'm excited to see him receive his inevitable 5th star... Beast baby!!!

Better coaching *cough* *cough*

+1000000

Better coaching *cough* *cough*

No need to cough... Say it loud haha... Its better coaching!!!

Advertisement
Back