***St. Thomas Aquinas v. American Heritage Game Thread***

Advertisement
3 TDs for Scarlett. STA up 38-0 now.

Let us all take this time to weep for Don Boscoe next week.

McFadden is a **** of a cover corner just not very physical... Deltron sands is a d1 player....# 10 for heritage is a bad boy just smashed Bruce who tried to crack him..: he's been playing great all game. Anybody know who it is? Gibsons not this bad his confidence is shot

Advertisement
McFadden is a **** of a cover corner just not very physical... Deltron sands is a d1 player....# 10 for heritage is a bad boy just smashed Bruce who tried to crack him..: he's been playing great all game. Anybody know who it is? Gibsons not this bad his confidence is shot

Bradley Clements came over from u school STUD

and I disagree on McFadden

Maybe tyour right..:his is my first time seeing McFadden either he is a good cover corner or Pete isn't that good

Advertisement
Brandon Johnson with his third drop of the night, this one while uncovered in the end zone...

Edit: Johnson catches a touchdown later in the drive to prevent the shutout.

Last edited:

Maybe tyour right..:his is my first time seeing McFadden either he is a good cover corner or Pete isn't that good

I'm not sure either. I know I haven't heard much from Peete all night. And McFadden has great size. Will be interesting to see if he has the fast twitch needed to cover in D1 as he grows.

Advertisement

Pete is good just slow, Mcfadden can keep up with him. but on the next level every wr has 4.5 speed he wont be able too. he best position is safety.

Advertisement

Pete is good just slow, Mcfadden can keep up with him. but on the next level every wr has 4.5 speed he wont be able too. he best position is safety.

Way too soft for safety.

It's a good matchup for McFadden. If he had to cover Bruce or Durante from Miramar it would look very different.

Advertisement
Back