St. Thomas Aquinas game

Advertisement
Blades played a decent amount.. Ryan Collins is theirOC.. you would know all this if you clicked on the blades thread.

Can't believe with all the talent STA is able to assemble that they can't seem to aquire a decent QB. All those talented skill position players rendered pretty much useless due to god-awful qb play...

Actually sat next to Jaden Davis dad and a few other of the players dads, they were ****ed to say the least about the play calling, especially the INT where the post route broke open. STA barely threw the ball after that INT just straight I formation running the ball, the flags killed Bosco in the game.

Blades played a decent amount.. Ryan Collins is theirOC.. you would know all this if you clicked on the blades thread.

Blades is a quiet player he never gets thrown to cuz hes blanketing recievers

This Ryan Collins guy playcalls like les miles although I cant blame him with that qb

Can't believe with all the talent STA is able to assemble that they can't seem to aquire a decent QB. All those talented skill position players rendered pretty much useless due to god-awful qb play...

Actually sat next to Jaden Davis dad and a few other of the players dads, they were ****ed to say the least about the play calling, especially the INT where the post route broke open. STA barely threw the ball after that INT just straight I formation running the ball, the flags killed Bosco in the game.

sta had a **** ton of flags also lol i feel like central and others could beat these teams

Advertisement

This Ryan Collins guy playcalls like les miles although I cant blame him with that qb

Les miles is Mike Leach compared to this bum. They could have run slip screens, reverses, shovels, jet sweeps, or shallow crosses. **** they could have run a toss to Daniels to try to let him use his talents. This a$$clown runs I form dives between the tackles with 10 in the box. I've never seen such idiocy

Blades struggled last year as well. He is so obviously physically capable, just raw. I thought Blades honed his skills over the summer, his camp and practice highlights looked like he had taken that step. But if he's not starting on a HS team, he's going to need time -- along with better coaching under Rumph and Diaz -- to adjust to Power 5 football.

Les miles is Mike Leach compared to this bum. They could have run slip screens, reverses, shovels, jet sweeps, or shallow crosses. **** they could have run a toss to Daniels to try to let him use his talents. This a$$clown runs I form dives between the tackles with 10 in the box. I've never seen such idiocy

Doritos if he was an offensive coordinator.

On another note, I think Carol City could've beaten them 18-6

Advertisement
Blades struggled last year as well. He is so obviously physically capable, just raw. I thought Blades honed his skills over the summer, his camp and practice highlights looked like he had taken that step. But if he's not starting on a HS team, he's going to need time -- along with better coaching under Rumph and Diaz -- to adjust to Power 5 football.

Yearby started over Cook

Do you not know who Ryan Collins is?

I wasnt paying attention lol but im not gonna b biased cuz he was playcalling horribly

I can't get the **** game. Have espnu and Comcast just says "there is an error please be patient". Bull****. All my other channels work fine.

It's storming heavy in my area so that might be the problem. They canceled most of our high school games.

Yearby started over Cook

Touche. I won't complain if that analogy holds up.

Advertisement
So the dude that hates Miami coaches STA now? smh... Probably why Blades didn't get a lot of burn

Yearby started over Cook

Good point there, but that was because Cook was starting at safety. Cook still got half the reps at RB, whereas in the first game Blades didn't play half the reps at CB.

I keep seeing yall say Ryan Collins.

I think STA oc is Ryan Schneider former Plantation qb and qb for Kevin Beard back in the day.

Advertisement

I think STA oc is Ryan Schneider former Plantation qb and qb for Kevin Beard back in the day.

Schneider was the OC in 2015 and 2016. He left the staff after last season. Ryan Collins is the OC now.

STA has two significant problems on offense now: the OL is not even close to being as good as it was in years past, and they are starting a QB who has three JV starts to his name. I don't know if Casteel will get better, but he is atrocious at this point.

Despite those problems, STA will molly whop the rest of the teams on their schedule except Deerfield who always plays STA tough.

Last edited:

Schneider was the OC in 2015 and 2016. He left the staff after last season. Ryan Collins is the OC now.

STA has two significant problems on offense now: the OL is not even close to being as good as it was in years past, and they are starting a QB who has three JV starts to his name. I don't know if Casteel will get better, but he is atrocious at this point.

Despite those problems, STA will molly whop the rest of the teams on their schedule except Deerfield who always plays STA tough.

Ok i knew Schneider was there. Ryan Collins sh*tting on the money then...

I dont even think the Ol is as bad as said. The play calling is pretty bad for the personnel...and the qb appears to be scared. well tonight he did. It shows they have no faith in him either. Like always STA has 2-3 div 1 ol prospects on that front.. I mean that was bad to watch....not even bubble screens..i mean they only have 3-4 div 1 wrs.

Watch out for number #78 Marlon Martinez of STA.. he's only a sophomore starting and holding his own against good comp. We should get on him before other schools do

Advertisement
Back