St. Thomas Aquinas game

Advertisement
STA Offense should be ashamed. Had to be spotted in the red zone just to barely score. As someone mentioned above, this offense is outright embarrassing for a South Florida squad.

I can't get the **** game. Have espnu and Comcast just says "there is an error please be patient". Bull****. All my other channels work fine.

Advertisement
Blades isn't a starter. Davis and Samuel are the starters it wasn't punishment. Blades didn't play well vs Dillard

The starting cbs for ST Thomas are Asante Samuels and Jaden Davis,both are studs too.

they were the starters last year as well..Blades was a rotation guy just like last year.

I thought it was universally known that Davis and Samuels are better cbs than Blades. He has workable ability down the line though.

Last edited:
STA oc was this bad last year as well. This is the old uschool staff who werent very good at anything other than recruiting which they still do. I mean Moore had like 10 catches on the season last year. My hs rb coach ..coaches rb still at sta..hes pretty good. But Harriott is a joke.

I think Central or a few other south florida teams beat this john bosco team by 2 scores.

Advertisement
#5 St. Thomas Aquinas vs. #3 St. Johns Bosco

Score 9-3 STA in OT

I watched the whole game and had a few thoughts:

- STA offensive play calling is garbage like les miles/mcelwain and sh*t

- Daniel Carter is a legit all purpose back

- Nick Bonnito is the goods got a sack or two and made plays

- Jaden Davis is very good made some plays

- STA qb is trash worse then jake allen he was fumbling and doing wierd ****

- STA probably should have won by like 20 but their playcalling was ****

- No sign of Al Blades

- special teams were awful on both sides

In all pretty ****** game

Anyone else who watched have different opinions?

STA oc was this bad last year as well. This is the old uschool staff who werent very good at anything other than recruiting which they still do. I mean Moore had like 10 catches on the season last year. My hs rb coach ..coaches rb still at sta..hes pretty good. But Harriott is a joke.

I think Central or a few other south florida teams beat this john bosco team by 2 scores.

Wrong team. You're thinking of Don Bosco Prep from New Jersey. STA lost twice to them in an away/home series.

This is St. John Bosco from Los Angeles. They're the second highest ranked team in socal for this season.

BTW, this is Harriot's first win ever against both an OOS team and a top nationally ranked team.

Last edited:
Blades isn't a starter. Davis and Samuel are the starters it wasn't punishment. Blades didn't play well vs Dillard

You were at the Dillard game?

Because I heard differently. Not much you can do when your HC is a moron.

At least play Blades at WR if you're not using him full time at CB. He's a far better athlete than any WR STA has

At least play Blades at WR if you're not using him full time at CB. He's a far better athlete than any WR STA has

He's a legit athlete, who definitely looks the part and tests very well at combines.

Not sure what to think of him. He has the tools and you could say that he needs development, but he's been coached by: Sam Madison, Chad Wilson, and I think Pat Surtain.

Hoping he turns out to be a beast.

Advertisement

He's a legit athlete, who definitely looks the part and tests very well at combines.

Not sure what to think of him. He has the tools and you could say that he needs development, but he's been coached by: Sam Madison, Chad Wilson, and I think Pat Surtain.

Yeah, I mean you can see how explosive he is on kick returns.

Davis and Samuel appear more refined as CBs right now, but Blades has a very high ceiling.

I doubt he sees the field much as a freshman, but I've got a lot of confidence is Rumph being able to develop him

Davis and Samuel appear more refined as CBs right now, but Blades has a very high ceiling.

I doubt he sees the field much as a freshman, but I've got a lot of confidence is Rumph being able to develop him

Yeah, there's talk about him being better as a safety. I remember him in last years game against goreman, where he was striking ball-carriers.

Advertisement

Yeah, there's talk about him being better as a safety. I remember him in last years game against goreman, where he was striking ball-carriers.

Always liked him to play safety,l especially if we get TC

Can't believe with all the talent STA is able to assemble that they can't seem to aquire a decent QB. All those talented skill position players rendered pretty much useless due to god-awful qb play...

Wrong team. You're thinking of Don Bosco Prep from New Jersey. STA lost twice to them in an away/home series.

This is St. John Bosco from Los Angeles. They're the second highest ranked team in socal for this season.

BTW, this is Harriot's first win ever against both an OOS team and a top nationally ranked team.

No i was saying i think there are a few south florida teams that CAN beat them by 10 points tonight.

they were a good team...but sta on offense did nothing to even challenge them a little

Advertisement
Back