Springs recaps "Da U"

Not following, who have we cooled on? So with a little over two weeks in recruiting you don't want the staff recruiting on visits? Springs had interest in Miami so it was worth a shot.

No he didn't.

Yes he did, had Oregon and Miami as his top two early on. Try again.

This isn't "early on". It's very late and very over. Try again.

You're really an idiot. All I said was It was worth a shot since he had interest. But of course you and every other mope has to look at it as only the way you want to look at it. Carry on Faygchise.

Why so mad? You don't seem to possess the faculties to support your feeble arguments without getting all worked up like a caged gorilla.

I thought this sort of vile name-calling was proscribed by D$. Why are you disrespecting D$ and making him look toothless and weak by engaging in this sort of hooliganism in direct contempt of D$'s clear edict against exactly this sort of callous behavior. If I didn't respect D$ so much I'd take exception to your unprovoked infantile foot-stomping tirade.

Advertisement
Kid had us in his top two early.

He was convinced/wanted to take an OV to Miami.

He's a national stud at a position of need in this class.

Don't think we sacrificed much of anything to get Springs on campus. So there was literally no downside.

You're getting tiresome, 'Chise. Maybe sit the next few rounds out.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'll keep trying to earn your approval if you keep an open mind toward me. Let's work through this little rough patch.

Advertisement
Back