Springs recaps "Da U"

i just dont get Als method.

Go after the top SFL and national guys early, get all over them, generate interest, and then cool on them when its crunch time. on top of that, bringing in players on visits that we have 0 shot at is a waste completely.

Advertisement
Damned if you do or don't around here sometimes. Get a recruit to visit, it's a vacation.
Don't get a recruit on campus, we're letting him get away.

not like this is a kid from our backyard

this is a national recruit committed to oregon

Damned if you do or don't around here sometimes. Get a recruit to visit, it's a vacation.

If they don't sign it's coaches fault
If they do sign it's in spite of the coaches

Class is ranked in top ten; stars don't matter
Class isn't ranked in top ten: Al Golden is fat and can't recruit

Last edited:

Go after the top SFL and national guys early, get all over them, generate interest, and then cool on them when its crunch time. on top of that, bringing in players on visits that we have 0 shot at is a waste completely.

Not following, who have we cooled on? So with a little over two weeks in recruiting you don't want the staff recruiting on visits? Springs had interest in Miami so it was worth a shot.

Advertisement

If they don't sign it's coaches fault
If they do sign it's in spite of the coaches

Class is ranked in top ten; stars don't matter
Class isn't ranked in top ten: Al Golden is fat and can't recruit

You learn to just not even pay attention its just not going to make sense anymore

Not following, who have we cooled on? So with a little over two weeks in recruiting you don't want the staff recruiting on visits? Springs had interest in Miami so it was worth a shot.

No he didn't.

No he didn't.

Yes he did, had Oregon and Miami as his top two early on. Try again.

No he didn't.

This isn't "early on". It's very late and very over. Try again.

Advertisement

No he didn't.

So based on YOUR opinion UM wasted their time on an All American 4 star because he's been committed for a while?

No he didn't.

So based on YOUR opinion UM wasted their time on an All American 4 star because he's been committed for a while?

We wasted our time because he doesn't have any interest in coming here. Why is that so hard to follow?

No he didn't.

You're really an idiot. All I said was It was worth a shot since he had interest. But of course you and every other mope has to look at it as only the way you want to look at it. Carry on Faygchise.

No he didn't.

We wasted our time because he doesn't have any interest in coming here. Why is that so hard to follow?

Once again I ask other then your opinion why do you think he has no interest? Please answer that question

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a Miami offer to the U; Miami wants him (I don't know when he was offered)

Scout lists him as a"soft verbal" to Oregon with "medium interest" to Miami

4*

Why not give it a shot; I don't see the harm

Springs had us in his top list of schools in like June. This **** has been over with him.

Kid had us in his top two early.

He was convinced/wanted to take an OV to Miami.

He's a national stud at a position of need in this class.

Don't think we sacrificed much of anything to get Springs on campus. So there was literally no downside.

You're getting tiresome, 'Chise. Maybe sit the next few rounds out.

Advertisement
Back