Springs recaps "Da U"

-Oregon commit Arrion Springs continues to take his visits. So far he hasn't shown many signs of wavering outside of his decision to take visits.

-Springs still plans to visit USC next weekend.

-The trip went well, but was it enough to get the Canes in the mix?

-says "The trip was cool, it was a nice experience," "It was cool to see the water and have dinner on the water. That was pretty nice."

-Defensive backs coach Paul Williams led in the recruitment of Springs while he was on campus. The four-star said the opportunity to have an impact on defense was his main pitch.

-says "He was cool and he just let me know they really want me there. He told me I could make an impact at Miami for them, he didn't say an early impact, just an impact."

-Springs said he enjoyed the trip, but nothing has changed with his commitment.

-says "I'm still solid with Oregon 100-percent. Coach (John) Neal and (Mark) Helfrich are coming to my house on Thursday."

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Oregon-commit-Arrion-Springs-recaps-his-trip-to-Miami-172285

Advertisement
Not much noise here. Even though it was a free vacation it was worth it to get a recruit of his caliber on campus.

Advertisement
Anything is possible. Let's hope things change and he realizes he wants to be a 'Cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only way it wasnt worth it is if the kids recruiting against us and he isnt. The ones who say it isn't are trolling so dont take it seriously

Damned if you do or don't around here sometimes. Get a recruit to visit, it's a vacation.
Don't get a recruit on campus, we're letting him get away.

Advertisement
Back