Spring vs. Fall roster... help me Cristo-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope...

I just can't see how some people think this is a 9 win team. A new O, a new D, & tons of new faces & even more new faces coming in. We are ways away. We need coaches to stick & chips to stack for at least 2 more years imo.
Because the coastal is that bad outside of UNC.

You can’t tell me that these should not be wins

Miami OH
BCU
Temple
GT
Virginia
BC

That’s six with toss ups I would have being UNC, NC st and FSU. Granted FSU looks like a league contender but it’s a rivalry game. You could argue Tex AM should be a toss up because they’ve underachieved so much. I think if we stay healthy we win 8 personally.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Miami OH
BCU
Temple
GT
Virginia
BC

That’s six with toss ups I would have being UNC, NC st and FSU. Granted FSU looks like a league contender but it’s a rivalry game. You could argue Tex AM should be a toss up because they’ve underachieved so much. I think if we stay healthy we win 8 personally.
I would normally give you BC, but being that it’s the last game of the season and the day after Thanksgiving…who knows by the time we get to that point, if we care enough.

Absolutely should win that game on paper though.

Honestly I’m not too scared of UNC. I know they have our number and whatever, but I’m not sold on Maye. Might be in the minority, but he looked human at the end of the year. Guidry will have that kid seeing ghosts without his top receivers.

I would normally give you BC, but being that it’s the last game of the season and the day after Thanksgiving…who knows by the time we get to that point, if we care enough.

Absolutely should win that game on paper though.

Honestly I’m not too scared of UNC. I know they have our number and whatever, but I’m not sold on Maye. Might be in the minority, but he looked human at the end of the year. Guidry will have that kid seeing ghosts without his top receivers.
I hope so. I mean we were competitive last year and the offense/roster should be better this year

Miami OH
BCU
Temple
GT
Virginia
BC

People said the same thing about the MTSU and Duke games last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back