Spring vs. Fall roster... help me Cristo-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope...

Advertisement
Advertisement
There will be Portal defections as well, but assuming everyone comes back, these are the guys we will be adding:

QB- Potential Portal (veteran backup)
RB- Fletcher
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Tre'Vonte Citizen (during season)
RB- Portal
RB- Potential Portal x2
WR- Portal
WR- Potential Portal x2
WR- Ladson
WR- Redding
TE- Arroyo
TE- Mammarelli
OT- McCoy
OT- Nelson
OC- Denis (during season)
OG/OG- Potential portal, non-starter
OL- Kinsler
OL- Tinilau

DE- Mesidor
DE- Harvey
DE- Acheampong
DE/LB- T. Davis
DT- Taylor
DT- JHH
DT- Deen (missed part of spring)
DT- Portal, big body
DT- Horton
LB- Aguero
LB- Pulliam
LB- Bryant
LB- Potential Portal
S- James Williams
S- Portal
CB- Damari Brown
CB- Stafford
CB- Portal
CB- Portal x2
You think they could add up to 2 more rbs? Figured Miami goes into the season with Parrish, Chaney, Fletcher, Citizen, Johnson, and a portal rb. I do see where you are coming from since Chaney hasn't been able to stay healthy and Citizen is coming off an injury.

I feel like y’all don’t listen to me anymore, am I last weeks news? Do you not love me anymore? Is there somebody else?!?!
Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
You think they could add up to 2 more rbs? Figured Miami goes into the season with Parrish, Chaney, Fletcher, Citizen, Johnson, and a portal rb. I do see where you are coming from since Chaney hasn't been able to stay healthy and Citizen is coming off an injury.
So you’ve got Parrish, Chaney, and the 2 Freshman, which I think would be fine if they stay healthy

Advertisement
One bloke's best guess at some possible departures:

QB - n/a
RB - Citizen
WR - Redding
TE - Mamarelli
OT - McLaughlin, Washington
IOL - Seymore, Rodriguez
DL - Davis
LB - n/a
DB - Balom
I would hate losing Citizen and Balom they are both future starters but losing the 4 OL will only help those 4 are terrible and if there on the field we would be in trouble. We can replace all those o-line with portal guys or young men that need 2 years to develop coming out of high school.

Yeah tons of people. I've seen 9-10 wins projected multiple times on here & laughed at when I said 7 ish.
As of right now...6-8 is the range like most level-headed have said. Even if we add 4-5 instant impact guys...ceiling is 9 imo (and that's if everything breaks correctly).

7-5 is my guess, with A&M being the swing game. We win that, they'll win 8 I think.

Advertisement
Did anyone expect FSU to win 9 and a bowl last year? How hard would you have laughed had someone said that last April?

Did anyone expect Oklahoma to win 6?

Did anyone expect TCU to go 9-0 in the Big 12? Anyone?

This is a crazy game. Incredibly unpredictable, especially now with the portal changing rosters than ever before. I don’t understand how anyone could be surprised with essentially anything, short of what Miami did last year, which was quite surprising. But if Miami was 9-3 or 10-2, you’d be just absolutely baffled? I wouldn’t, nor would I if they go 6-6 or 7-5. Almost anything can happen in this sport when you have an average roster. Win a few close ones or lose a few and the bottom line looks markedly different.

I just can't see how some people think this is a 9 win team. A new O, a new D, & tons of new faces & even more new faces coming in. We are ways away. We need coaches to stick & chips to stack for at least 2 more years imo.
Lmao, make it 10 years We don't want to put too much pressure on the highest paid (hopefully they aren't anymore) coaching staff in the ACC with access to more talent than almost every team in the conference.

Advertisement
Back