Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Let’s hope they’re wrong it won’t be the first time I’m praying for a good troll session
It’s done imo.

DF7FC590-88FC-42E3-9959-BB90FB8780EE.jpeg

Advertisement
Hard to find many offenses better in the country if they add this kid after adding Jaheim Bell and bringing back their 3 horses in Travis/Benson/Wilson, smh. I remember last year after their spring game we all thought they’d be done for in 2022. Life comes at you fast.

Here’s to LSU snapping Travis in half in a little under 4 months and their Defense absolutely folding when it matters.

Hard to find many offenses better in the country if they add this kid after adding Jaheim Bell and bringing back their 3 horses in Travis/Benson/Wilson, smh. I remember last year after their spring game we all thought they’d be done for in 2022. Life comes at you fast.

Here’s to LSU snapping Travis in half in a little under 4 months and their Defense absolutely folding when it matters.
need me a Maason Smith & Harold Perkins legacy game.

phinsammy.0.gif

I hate that he’s going there that kids a monster idk why he wants to go play for that goofy weirdo norvell and we couldn’t even get a visit which makes it even more annoying.

Advertisement
I read on Auburn board that he has some off field issues and even though Thorne went to Auburn they backed off.

Anyone hear this about him off field??

Advertisement
a lot of people are putting their faith in the transfer portal as being our future at certain positions, when we couldn’t even get a visit from a prized transfer WR in a year we desperately needed one.
There's mopes, and then there are just complete asshats who know jack****.................have a fantastic ******* day............

a lot of people are putting their faith in the transfer portal as being our future at certain positions, when we couldn’t even get a visit from a prized transfer WR in a year we desperately needed one.
The portal aint never gonna be a savior. In one breath u say we couldnt get a prized WR to visit, but we get the 2 best OL to commit. Our offense was dogshyt last year, in 12 months portal players outlook on it probably change. Either way, still not gonna be some saviour. Been said it long before most of our transfers picked. Some positions are simply easier to recruit. WRs are gonna play the % and the sure thing in their eyes.

Advertisement
The portal aint never gonna be a savior. In one breath u say we couldnt get a prized WR to visit, but we get the 2 best OL to commit. Our offense was dogshyt last year, in 12 months portal players outlook on it probably change. Either way, still not gonna be some saviour. Been said it long before most of our transfers picked. Some positions are simply easier to recruit. WRs are gonna play the % and the sure thing in their eyes.

Right.

It’s not a savior.

Advertisement
Back