Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
This board has been so weird the last few months. Bring on the season man
tim-robinson-i-think-you-should-leave.gif

Friendly reminder that a silent commitment means absolutely nothing. We are honestly getting to the point where a public commitment means nothing too. Until a kid signs an NIL deal…and even then we’ve seen kids “cancel” those deals. It’s really only until he enrolls where it’s 100% over until the next portal season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Born and raised a Miami Dolphins fan. Wife is from Seattle so she's a Seahawks fan. I'm tempted to push my kids towards the Seahawks to spare them from the prolonged depression that comes from being a Fins fan.
Thank you for sharing.

The only way one of your teams will get Franklin is if he’s drafted by the Phins in the 2024 draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
going to make an admission. when gattis strutted up to the team and introduced himself that day it felt awkward, staged, not real and fake as ****. i didn't say anything, but wish i had because if i trusted my gut i would have said he was a fake and the future was bleak.
I don’t blame you. It wouldn’t have gone over well as people were happy Manny was gone and that we finally hired an OC. In hindsight, I get your regrets but you didn’t want to rain on the parade. He was just bad all around.

Advertisement
Back