Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
So, when do Summer classes start for Miami? I would imagine all the portal guys would want to get there as soon as possible.

Except when the opponent was Utah.
1683551200250.png

People conveniently leave out the fact Oregon blasted Utah in 2019 Pac 12 title game when Utah was a really good team trying to get in the playoffs.

View attachment 237658

People conveniently leave out the fact Oregon blasted Utah in 2019 Pac 12 title game when Utah was a really good team trying to get in the playoffs.
People only remember the lows lol. That team was broken down mario’s last year, not an excuse for them getting completely out coached two times in a row tho but i think i read somewhere that they had 43 different starters that year…thats also why im not sold on feld

Advertisement
People only remember the lows lol. That team was broken down mario’s last year, not an excuse for them getting completely out coached two times in a row tho but i think i read somewhere that they had 43 different starters that year…thats also why im not sold on feld
In the nationally-recognized WhatsApp group chat known as Good WRs, Feld is widely recognized as a fraud, and is currently classified as "brownballed" (that's only a step and a half short of "blackballed"). If this rotting abscess is allowed to fester, Feld will go down as Mario's D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
Born and raised a Miami Dolphins fan. Wife is from Seattle so she's a Seahawks fan. I'm tempted to push my kids towards the Seahawks to spare them from the prolonged depression that comes from being a Fins fan.
NO NO NO NO!!! YOU TEACH THEM RIGHT!! **** IT, IF WE AS FINS FANS HAVE HAD TO SUFFER THEN WE MUST, NAY, IT IS OUR DUTY AS RESPONSIBLE PARENTS TO MAKE SURE OUR KIDS SUFFER JUST LIKE US IF NOT MORE WITH OUR DOLPHINS!!

I know I have passed that torment onto my daughter. You know what must be done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back