Spring Transfer Portal

182CD146-8DB3-446A-AB32-CB5C0E06506F.gif

Advertisement
I wouldn't say that, one of the best QB coaches in Quincy Avery thinks it and there are some big NFL draft analyst who think it as well, it's not just Oregon fans.
Quincy Avery just on campus working out with Geno Smith not long after Dawson hire

Attachments

• A82F18FC-57A4-4F7B-96CE-99F44A4B0B03.png
    A82F18FC-57A4-4F7B-96CE-99F44A4B0B03.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 109
Quincy Avery is a very respected QB coach who knows ball and is the personal QB coach for Deshaun Watson, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields and Geno Smith. To compare him to Malik rosier as a QB coach is wild, Quincy's opinion holds weight to a lot of people. He's also the QB trainer for Air Noland who ended up choosing Ohio State over us last second.

Mario holding Herbert back isn't something that Oregon fans just made up, after Herberts rookie season there were a lot of people saying it and wondering why a QB like Herbert was throwing screens 25% of the time as a senior. Regardless at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Mario just needs to show QBs can thrive playing for him and that narrative will go away.

If memory serves me, Quincy also worked with & mentored one of our former QBs.
Here is Avery at UM working out with Geno Smith

Attachments

• 9D8489C6-1628-45AB-A731-1BF1B7E8FC0C.png
    9D8489C6-1628-45AB-A731-1BF1B7E8FC0C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 34
I wouldn't say that, one of the best QB coaches in Quincy Avery thinks it and there are some big NFL draft analyst who think it as well, it's not just Oregon fans.
Do you believe it too?

How about people just look at a dude who went early day one. If he wasn’t ready or poorly developed it would’ve taken some time for him to adjust and ball out right?

Even the so called experts get sht wrong all the time.
Even nick Saban evaluates and recruits busts and had to go portal diving to get a qb despite killing it on the trail at the position.

Even GM’s draft dudes who are busts.

But yet again another example of everybody shtting on anything that UM or any of the coaches do and running with any negative narrative that’s out there and not focusing on anything positive that Mario has done or is doing.

Herbert won rookie of the year and plenty of heisman winning qb’s can’t sniff his jock.
But because he didn’t win the heisman it must be his coaches fault.

People just like talking sht.
And if it hurts our recruiting they keep spewing it.

Advertisement
Another example of why it’s so easy to hate the gator. They certainly didn’t get production and performance out of Richardson which is commensurate with his draft number. He has massive athletic upside compared to Bennett and Bennett went and got arrested before the draft. Dumb gator. Dumb dumb gator.

Billy the QB killer

Billy the QB killer
How he’s got Lagway and a guy for 25 behind that is a real mystery between their NIL disaster with Rashada, their performance, the offense they ran and what they got out of Richardson, especially as a passer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP

I know MSU side of 247 is particularly bad, but worth posting

Better hope this is false and USC doesn’t really want him or we are ****ed lol.

And before the whiners get in here and list all of the kids we beat USC for last cycle…I am specifically referring to us not beating USC (or Tennessee) for a highly touted portal WR. .0001% chance that happens.

Well it’s after midnight on the east coast so that means the portal is now closed. I’d think that we would know everyone who’s in the portal by Wednesday morning. Hopefully some good things fall out way.

Advertisement
If we arent overpaying, we aren’t going to get anyone that raises our talent level.

NIL would be the only logical reason to transfer here right now as an upper tier player.

We don’t win, we don’t develop talent, we don’t produce NFL draft picks, and we pile up injuries.

Mario’s fake tough guy BS is not working.

Call me a mope, those are facts.
Facts? Mario is in Year 2 of his tenure. If you can give Mario the "doesn't develop talent" label this soon then you also have to acknowledge that Mario's 1st season produced 3 times as many draft picks as Manny's final season (DT Ford in R7).

Smells like mopery to me...but that's just me.

Quincy Avery is a very respected QB coach who knows ball and is the personal QB coach for Deshaun Watson, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields and Geno Smith. To compare him to Malik rosier as a QB coach is wild, Quincy's opinion holds weight to a lot of people. He's also the QB trainer for Air Noland who ended up choosing Ohio State over us last second.

Mario holding Herbert back isn't something that Oregon fans just made up, after Herberts rookie season there were a lot of people saying it and wondering why a QB like Herbert was throwing screens 25% of the time as a senior. Regardless at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Mario just needs to show QBs can thrive playing for him and that narrative will go away.

Again, shut the **** up, Tank Girl. You don't know the difference between a QB coach and a QB trainer. If you surveyed 100 college football fans, 99 of them wouldn't even know who Quincy Avery is, which is exactly why I distinguished between what the first porster said ("CFB opinion") and your nonsense hot-takes ("hey, I found ONE GUY that I want to use to represent the opinion of all of college football").

As for absolute morons (such as yourself) who somehow think that how a player plays (and is used) in college football must be IDENTICAL to what happens in the NFL, I can't change stupidity. You are infected with it, and it's terminal. Throwing screens 25% of the time? Check out what happens in the NFL. And even if all of those SHORT passes are not traditional "screens" per se, the fact remains, the completion rate in the NFL has climbed as NFL offenses have moved to high-probability passes.

Go away with your silly porsts.

Oh shut the **** up, Tank Girl.

"One of the best QB coaches in Quincy Avery"? Get the ACTUAL **** out of here. Quincy Avery owns a training company. JUST LIKE MALIK ROSIER. So Quincy Avery's opinion means less than nothing to me.

Oh, and "there are some big NFL draft analyst who think it as well". Don't care. "Big NFL draft analysts" just like to hype people up. Like Will Levis.

**** all that nonsense, you dishonest troll. The guy said "all of CFB" not "some random QB trainer" or "some big NFL draft analyst".

But like clockwork, you showed up to vomit your terrible analysis.
What did I ever do to you?

Advertisement
Back