Spring Transfer Portal

How he’s got Lagway and a guy for 25 behind that is a real mystery between their NIL disaster with Rashada, their performance, the offense they ran and what they got out of Richardson, especially as a passer.

Gaytor Brandz Nay-shun, brah...

Advertisement
Like i said, one thing i dont doubt is Cristobal will stack the roster with talent. Whether he gets us back to the playoffs, open question and will depend on his hires. He is not a schematic genius. @Dwinstitles knows. Until he is able to bring in 2,3,4 classes of players he scouted and recruited, i will be chilling and suffering the pain i did last season at Hard Rock. I promise u, sitting at home watching it does not compare lol. Yall man want us to do the same thing we been doing for 20 years to get a sugar high, so u can brag.

When Dabo began to revamp Clemson, they wanted him out too. Small minded people cant see the vision. Dabo was and is not a schematic genius, he was a WR coach their if i remember. Where Clemson was, Is also where we are. I also remember Spurrier saying when he went to 🐓🐓, in the locker room the goal posted was to beat Clemson, he had to tell them take that shyyt down, thats not a goal.

Whatever behind the scene structure that prevented talent from being developed on a wide scale, thats what need to be changed over everything else. Yall man think its some random portal player and we back to the playoffs. I want players we recruit develop into stars like Kam, but on a wide scale. If u cant accept these things. UGA has room on their bandwagon.

Advertisement
Like i said, one thing i dont doubt is Cristobal will stack the roster with talent. Whether he gets us back to the playoffs, open question and will depend on his hires. He is not a schematic genius. @Dwinstitles knows. Until he is able to bring in 2,3,4 classes of players he scouted and recruited, i will be chilling and suffering the pain i did last season at Hard Rock. I promise u, sitting at home watching it does not compare lol. Yall man want us to do the same thing we been doing for 20 years to get a sugar high, so u can brag.

When Dabo began to revamp Clemson, they wanted him out too. Small minded people cant see the vision. Dabo was and is not a schematic genius, he was a WR coach their if i remember. Where Clemson was, Is also where we are. I also remember Spurrier saying when he went to 🐓🐓, in the locker room the goal posted was to beat Clemson, he had to tell them take that shyyt down, thats not a goal.

Whatever behind the scene structure that prevented talent from being developed on a wide scale, thats what need to be changed over everything else. Yall man think its some random portal player and we back to the playoffs. I want players we recruit develop into stars like Kam, but on a wide scale. If u cant accept these things. UGA has room on their bandwagon.
Facts

I'd also like to point out that Dabo had to fire his terrible first OC at Clemson...

Advertisement
Damnnnn....now you're just ******* with my head. Congrats, my friend, you are the Miami-porster-mocking version of @TrumpyCane !
Never in my wildest dreams could I hope to reach his level. I'm just honored to be mentioned in the same post as him.

I'm just a dude with a passive aggressive mean streak, twisted sense of humor, and questionable morals.

Advertisement
What did I ever do to you?

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

If we want to follow the Clemson model, are we going to hit on 3 straight QBs like they did with Boyd, Watson, and Lawrence?

I know it may not be the soundest model. Maybe its been mentioned but these kids arent dumb. Lets say the planets align and we somehow get Franklin and Coleman. Well, the portal is closed so we get two potential starter but one of our young guys cant go "well f this I'm out." So 2 steps forward 3 back is less likely to happen. Especially with these last few spots we are looking at upgrading.

Hopefully in another 2-3 years, we can move faster but the delay also allows us to add talent while not losing some other good players who can still help us and create better depth. We also might be helping some kids who would make a terrible decision to enter the portal without understanding how not everyone ends up in a better situation. Kids who need 2 years to get bigger, stronger, and smarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back