Spring Transfer Portal

You’re right, but let me paint a picture for you quick, and you tell me how many wins this team can generate.

QB: TVD
RB: McKaskill/Parrish/Chaney
WRs: Three of Young/Henderson/Hudson/Restrepo/George
OL: Rivers or Miller (Purdue, or instert quality tackle) Cooper/Lee/Cohen/Francis
TE: Skinner/Arroyo/McCormack

DE: Mesidor/Bain/Geer/Kelly/Harvey
DT: Taylor/Deen/Tywone/Moten
LB: Cisco/Hart Jr/Bissanthe/Smith
DB: Brown/Richard and/or Canady/DPJ
S: Kinchens/Hill/Williams

Talent is there…and suddenly, not too many holes…

We’ve got money right? So what’s the holdup?

1682904817636.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, this should make some of us - including me - settle down at least as to effort. We tried bagging up a WR early. We’re going to be in a rough spot til we show the new offense on the field but at least they tried to be the back channel destination school with a solid WR.
That Gattis hire is really continuing to bite Miami in the ***.

Advertisement
That's just insecurity talking.

Is he moving slow with Henderson? Or has Henderson not yet made a final decision? Is he moving slow with Malone? Or has Malone not yet made a final decision.

The problem is dopes on this website. They see hundreds of names in the Portal. They fall in love with heights and weights and 40 times. They think we can/will offer them all, and then cry like babies when we don't take immediate action.

Just for a moment, think about it. If Coach Neon is correct, that he has dozens of Portal players lined up ready to come to Colorado, then maybe everyone is playing a waiting game right now. So let's judge when the commits/enrollments happen.

Because whining about it every few hours isn't going to change anything.

If you really believe that Miami is not in contact with anyone because Gaby doesn't write about it...then nothing can be done for you.

They definitely cry...

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
That Gattis hire is really continuing to bite Miami in the ***.
Yep it’s what have you done for me lately. It’s like we never had Lashlee.

The other major factor is the belief that Mario messed up Herbert and he’s naturally conservative and wants to run 40 times a game.

They go through Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs & then after they graduate they can be commissioned into Space Force.

It’s apart of the Aerial & Space Warfare Branch of the US Armed Forces.
So where do they learn to fly TIE fighters?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back