Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Got to run the Mario background check
I’m not so sure that this is it as much as that Year 1 offense coupled with the HC’s rep on offense is the real obstacle. And it seems that some of the transfers want starter guarantees. That’s fine for a stud but is it ok for a guy like Henderson? Is he that much better than the guys we have in spots 1 and 2 ???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think we can know for certain until it’s done but we certainly haven’t shown much in the way of back channels resulting in anything during the open period.

Dude, how can we "show much" on back-channeling?

1. Back-channeling was supposed to happen pre-4/15.
2. Currently, anyone in the Portal CURRENTLY...we are channeling, not back-channeling.
3. If there is anyone who is NOT YET in the Portal, and will be soon, then we may indeed be back-channeling, but you won't have evidence of that during the "open period", you would more likely have evidence of that next week.

Again, I am going to issue the challenge to anyone on the board. How many guys have EXITED the Portal in the last 15 days? It's not that many (yet). There are a few schools that are doing well.

Miami is making the effort. We can judge the results soon.

Advertisement
Yep it’s what have you done for me lately. It’s like we never had Lashlee.

The other major factor is the belief that Mario messed up Herbert and he’s naturally conservative and wants to run 40 times a game.
This narrartive about people shunning because of Herbert needs to stop. His last full class well after Herbert left He picked up 2 WRs in the top 70 and a QB in the top 40. Plus more skill positions. U can simply go look at his 2021 class

This narrartive about people shunning because of Herbert needs to stop. His last full class well after Herbert left He picked up 2 WRs in the top 70 and a QB in the top 40. Plus more skill positions. U can simply go look at his 2021 class
why are you telling us? we didnt create the narrative. its what CFB thinks of Mario. hes gonna have to change it on the field

Advertisement
They are like 3 golfers jerking off in the clubhouse, they are desperate for a 4th. They'll take anyone...

8CE4DB50-CCCA-49B1-AEC6-DA12C000DCC6.gif

Gentlemen we have our proof. With Malik we had a renaissance year reminding us of the glory days at QB, who now is working with Emory Williams our future at QB. And where are they working out at? Tropical Park, clearly a message that our future QB is working out at our future stadium site!! Clear as day!!

Dude, how can we "show much" on back-channeling?

1. Back-channeling was supposed to happen pre-4/15.
2. Currently, anyone in the Portal CURRENTLY...we are channeling, not back-channeling.
3. If there is anyone who is NOT YET in the Portal, and will be soon, then we may indeed be back-channeling, but you won't have evidence of that during the "open period", you would more likely have evidence of that next week.

Again, I am going to issue the challenge to anyone on the board. How many guys have EXITED the Portal in the last 15 days? It's not that many (yet). There are a few schools that are doing well.

Miami is making the effort. We can judge the results soon.
I could not find figures for your time period, but here is what the Atlantic says:

“More than 2,300 scholarship college football players have entered the transfer portal at the FBS level since August, and more than 1,100 of them have already found new homes.”

Advertisement
Back