Spring Transfer Portal

If we arent overpaying, we aren’t going to get anyone that raises our talent level.

NIL would be the only logical reason to transfer here right now as an upper tier player.

We don’t win, we don’t develop talent, we don’t produce NFL draft picks, and we pile up injuries.

Mario’s fake tough guy BS is not working.

Call me a mope, those are facts.
We’ve found the 4th, 😂. Woooooooooo
1682875550448.gif

Advertisement
So since info.'s on lockdown, I guess RIGHT NOW we're looking at 5-6 spots on the 85. Cor-no-go had a spot, Jackson's departure, Davis, Ishmael, Brantley, and whenever Matocha graduates. That's 5 available NOW, 6 with Matocha's expected departure (soon?). Last minute portalers (out) would increase the number, as could non-renewed scholarship graduates potentially leaving in the coming months.
As an observation, Cristobal has yet to go over 85 (at any time), so he appears to play conservatively with the numbers. For example, read FSU was ballpark 88 on scholly before recent portal entries.

Advertisement
The same people that tried to put out that Okunlola was suddenly at the last minute feeling that his connection to MSU’s OL coach was stronger.

I SMELL BIG CAP
Miami is the big bad wolf. I never heard his name so I don’t buy it. There might be interest now and they’re using December bs to push tampering. I’ve heard a handful of names and never this one.

They go through Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs & then after they graduate they can be commissioned into Space Force.

It’s apart of the Aerial & Space Warfare Branch of the US Armed Forces.

I had no clue about this haha. Similar to NAVY grads having the choice to go Marines or NAVY after

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back