Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
We don’t need a DE

Depends. I don’t have much confidence in Chantz and Harvey as backups. If this kid is better than those two, sign him up.

Harvey and Chantz are likely gone after this year so an arguement can be made to sign this kid for beyond this year. DE is paper thin beyond the 2 deep. Our 2 deep will be 3/4 gone after this year, probably.

Depends. I don’t have much confidence in Chantz and Harvey as backups. If this kid is better than those two, sign him up.

Harvey and Chantz are likely gone after this year so an arguement can be made to sign this kid for beyond this year. DE is paper thin beyond the 2 deep. Our 2 deep will be 3/4 gone after this year, probably.
If you don't like chantz and harvey you definitely won't like him. Has 1 tackle for his career, Thomas Davis has better stats by .5 a sack and I don't remember him playing.

Advertisement

Harvey had 7.5 tfls and 5.5 sacks last year and both career highs. I think he is more than capable as a backup if he ends up being one. And we will still have Kelly, Bain, Wayne, moss, archempong heading into 2024 along with whoever is in the class

True but Jeff Simms does have legit physical tools. Big Arm, mobile and legit throw on the run ability. He was also in a terrible situation at Georgia Tech that was transforming from a Paul Johnson offense. I was hoping he would come here as a backup redshirt and be the guy in 2024. Simms is just a terrible decision maker.
Is this guy for real???

No of course not.

True but Jeff Simms does have legit physical tools. Big Arm, mobile and legit throw on the run ability. He was also in a terrible situation at Georgia Tech that was transforming from a Paul Johnson offense. I was hoping he would come here as a backup redshirt and be the guy in 2024. Simms is just a terrible decision maker.
Jeff Sims is almost as garbage as your porsts, but that's a stratospheric (consult the dictionary) bar.

Advertisement

Is this guy for real???

No of course not.

Have you even watched film on Jeff simms? Im serious, be honest how many Jeff simms games have you watched from start to finish to determine he's complete and utter garbage? How many snaps have you looked at to come to this conclusion? What games did you watch outside of Miami? What what he's struggling with? Were there factors that could of led to him struggling like idk playing for one of the worst offenses In college football surrounded by trash on the sidelines and on the field... People are so quick to trash Certain players despite never watching any film on them. YouTube has countless Jeff simms game's available to watch.

Right now Jeff simms is a horrible decision maker but the tools are there to be a very good starting QB in college.

He's Mobile
Can make throws on the run down field
Has a huge arm
Calm in the pocket when it hectic
Big frame that can add more size
Moves like a WR
NFL velocity
Great touch
Good mechanics
Check all the physical boxes

He just needs to be developed and put in a position to succeed because at GT he was doing way to much because he constantly had to carry that team on his back. I wouldn't be surprised if Simms has 25+ TDs 3000+ total yards this season. I like QBs with high end physical tools because with the right coaching you can unlock them and turn them into something special.

Advertisement
Was thinking about portal. Service Academies can theoretically only lose players to portal. They have no way to gain players from it 🤔

Advertisement
I suspect multiple schools are negotiating this moment with players who have yet to enter the portal. Virtually anyone is in play, depending on how much is being offered.

When everyone starts to realize that every kid who hasn't transferred before is an unrestricted free agent it will benefit the board.

Have you even watched film on Jeff simms? Im serious, be honest how many Jeff simms games have you watched from start to finish to determine he's complete and utter garbage? How many snaps have you looked at to come to this conclusion? What games did you watch outside of Miami? What what he's struggling with? Were there factors that could of led to him struggling like idk playing for one of the worst offenses In college football surrounded by trash on the sidelines and on the field... People are so quick to trash Certain players despite never watching any film on them.

Right now Jeff simms is a horrible decision maker but the tools are there to be a very good starting QB in college.

He's Mobile
Can make throws on the run down field
Has a huge arm
Calm in the pocket when it hectic
Big frame that can add more size
Moves like a WR
NFL velocity
Great touch
Good mechanics
Check all the physical boxes

He just needs to be developed and put in a position to succeed because at GT he was doing way to much because he constantly had to carry that team on his back. I wouldn't be surprised if Simms has 25+ TDs 3000+ total yards this season. I like QBs with high end physical tools because with the right coaching you can unlock them and turn them into something special.
Did I say he’s “complete garbage”??? Do you see the words in the box that contains a post I posted before you that says “RVACane:”??? Do you see the words “complete garbage”? No. Did you see me even say anything about Simms? No.
Simms can throw a football a respectable distance like a number of college QB and complete some passes. He can move around. Yay.

And did you call him “calm in the pocket when it gets hectic” and then say “he makes bad decisions “? Do you see any possible connection between those things? Do you understand that a QB’s ability to go through reeds and process in real time plays a significant role in his success or failure?
Is he even in the ******* portal and a viable transfer option? No. As usual you’re just flinging poo on the board.

Advertisement
Back