Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
We offered him outta HS, but he originally committed & signed with Tennessee, but then when all that sh*t happened with Jeremy Pruitt he was allowed to be released out of his NLI & wound up going to Auburn.

He’s gonna be a Red Soph this season & would basically be like a 22 or 23 commit; an unknown that hasn’t really played but has some possible potential. I’d take him over Chantz, but that’s about it as of now.

I wouldn’t be against adding another EDGE rusher, but I think it should be a Vet with production where we know what we’re getting vs adding another kid who is an unknown.

JMO though

Agree, if we are going to take an edge then we need to take a guy who will be top 2-3. No point in bringing in another young pup/unproven guy. I doubt DE is a big priority for us though even though every single position on this team could use help outside of maybe TE.

I’m surprised the news on Justin Hodges doesn’t say “former Miami commit Justin Hodges under investigation”
Bruh. It’s almost like the current school don’t matter. Didn’t they win a natty a couple seasons back? 🤣😂🤣 Why they mentioning little ol us?

Advertisement
Kelly is a starter and i wasn’t talking about him. Collin appears to be a DT and moss is a long way off. Ruben can make it interesting but I’d argue he’s not that speed edge DE. Not sure what to make of Wayne’s game yet.
You can never have too much on the edge

We’ve got some nice young talent but I’m with you, the older guys haven’t shown much

But I’m also of the opinion that every position on our roster needs upgraded

q
Have you even watched film on Jeff simms? Im serious, be honest how many Jeff simms games have you watched from start to finish to determine he's complete and utter garbage? How many snaps have you looked at to come to this conclusion? What games did you watch outside of Miami? What what he's struggling with? Were there factors that could of led to him struggling like idk playing for one of the worst offenses In college football surrounded by trash on the sidelines and on the field... People are so quick to trash Certain players despite never watching any film on them. YouTube has countless Jeff simms game's available to watch.

Right now Jeff simms is a horrible decision maker but the tools are there to be a very good starting QB in college.

He's Mobile
Can make throws on the run down field
Has a huge arm
Calm in the pocket when it hectic
Big frame that can add more size
Moves like a WR
NFL velocity
Great touch
Good mechanics
Check all the physical boxes

He just needs to be developed and put in a position to succeed because at GT he was doing way to much because he constantly had to carry that team on his back. I wouldn't be surprised if Simms has 25+ TDs 3000+ total yards this season. I like QBs with high end physical tools because with the right coaching you can unlock them and turn them into something special.

TrumpyCane gambles

Bank account shows Jeff Sims is garbage

Side question…is Space Force going to have a service academy, or would it be Air Force?
No One Years GIF

Advertisement
Harvey had 7.5 tfls and 5.5 sacks last year and both career highs. I think he is more than capable as a backup if he ends up being one. And we will still have Kelly, Bain, Wayne, moss, archempong heading into 2024 along with whoever is in the class

Eh, he had a nice year but a lot of those were coverage plays and not bc he beat his guy.

Did UN Charlotte WR Grant DuBose get drafted? If remember correctly, he entered draft rather than portal. Hot name 3-4 months ago. Curious to see where ends up.
Could of been massive aid to spend his last year at a high profile school school (ex; Us or auburn) Instead he went to the draft and enters at the bottom of the totem poll as a highly replaceable 7th rd WR

Advertisement

Since Marines fall under the Navy, I'd say at least for the short term, the Space Force will be able to take advantage of the Air Force Academy.

It's weird - ALL branches of service have turned over ALL of their space communications/intelligence/satellite recon business to Space Force. That includes ALL DOD elements - which also includes a good number of other "agencies" and departments.

That's powerful.

They go through Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs & then after they graduate they can be commissioned into Space Force.

It’s apart of the Aerial & Space Warfare Branch of the US Armed Forces.
Your knowledge of college football is insane my dude. I know theres Space Force cornerbacks youve been scoping out already and probably sending to Mario: "He ran a 5.7 zero-G 3 cone shuttle while orbiting the Moon but that translates to a 4.34 here on Earth. He will be in a literal black hole portaling to another dimension in the fall but maybe we can get him to commit before he is compressed into an oblivion. Good depth piece for the Canes I loved his film coming out of Anchorage Alaska in high school."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back