Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Lol we don't even have 1 locked up. He always seems to get excited and jump the gun.

?

Cohen is the 1st one he must be referring to. He is probably hinting at Fegans as the additional one but I’ll believe that when I see it. We appear to make things much more difficult than they need to be. All that talk of us being super aggressive, well I haven’t seen it yet.

Advertisement
?

Cohen is the 1st one he must be referring to. He is probably hinting at Fegans as the additional one but I’ll believe that when I see it. We appear to make things much more difficult than they need to be. All that talk of us being super aggressive, well I haven’t seen it yet.
It's one thing being super aggressive once they are in the portal. The issue is, other schools are getting kids to jump into the portal so we're usually too late to the party once they're there.

We may be able to win one of those games and both isn't outside the realm of possibility. College football is crazy in that respect. The 1st team OL would have to be healthy and TVD would have to have a comeback player of the year type of season. I think Dawson's offense and play calling wil be a tremendous upgrade from the steaming pile of bovine excrement we were stuck with last year. Speaking of that I love your avatar.

I also see Guidry being a huge upgrade from Steele. You can already see the effect he is having by watching the spring game. Defense seems to be on the same page and I love the way Guidry structures his defenses. We obviously still have holes on D and a lack of quality depth but the thing that worries me the most is the interior DL. Even with Taylor and JHH coming back and Moten starting to make himself known, we are lacking the type of size strength and explosiveness inside to weather the whole season. We must find help via the portal.

Not going to lie, I wanted to keep Steele, then wanted Strong to be promoted when Mario clearly pushed Steele out. I'm now super happy Mario took the action he did. Guidry so far appears to be a home run. At the very least, there's no question he had higher energy and is better connected with the players and recruits.

Advertisement
I think you have to take him at this point. He started 22 games at CB for OU. Is he a top round CB prospect for NFL draft? No, but he has experience playing good offenses, and starting at the Power 5 level. He has over 100 career tackles at CB.

You could make a strong argument he comes in and immediately is our #2 CB behind Devante Brown.

That may be so. But if he jumps Couch and Porter in the summer, you know they're going to hit the portal when it reopens. So the real question is if he's worth a 2-for-1? Maybe I'm exaggerating. But be ready for it.

Advertisement
Love his name too, Sir
Can I Have Some More Oliver Twist GIF

More like sir please portal to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back