Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
The transfers that infuriate me.

The freshman who didn't play his first season.

Unless you've had an epiphany that you don't belong at that level of football, or you have massive depression living at a place like Gainesville, why do freshman with no tape hit the portal?

Like, you can't fight for playing time more than one season? You're not going to transfer to a better school as you have no tape. You're value is significantly lower than what it was as a recruit bc now schools know that you ain't really ****.

All ot shows is a lack of fortitude. Poor judgment.

I understand when a lid like Ishmael does it, he tried for 2-3 years and only going down in the depth chart. But after one season? Hate it.

- P5 teams circling the water waiting to see if Milroe hits the portal

- Colorado trying to fortify the trenches, which is a humongous area of concern after players hit the portal. FSU kid is a start

- Colorado OL Jake Wiley drawing interest from UCLA and Purdue

- James Madison’s Isaac Ukwu (DE) top three right now seems to be Ole Miss, Auburn and Missouri

- Hudson is basically going to SMU

The transfers that infuriate me.

The freshman who didn't play his first season.

Unless you've had an epiphany that you don't belong at that level of football, or you have massive depression living at a place like Gainesville, why do freshman with no tape hit the portal?

Like, you can't fight for playing time more than one season? You're not going to transfer to a better school as you have no tape. You're value is significantly lower than what it was as a recruit bc now schools know that you ain't really ****.

All ot shows is a lack of fortitude. Poor judgment.

I understand when a lid like Ishmael does it, he tried for 2-3 years and only going down in the depth chart. But after one season? Hate it.

I personally don’t think freshman shouldn’t be allowed to hit the portal. Year after a schools pour resources into recruiting you, you decide to dip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3401.jpeg

Advertisement
Back