Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Wonder where he’d go, don’t think he’d want to sit out a year at an SEC school, but Billy would probably try given that he fits their offense.
IDK. Also some talk about BoB neglecting the development last year of both Milroe and Simpson. Used Bryce Young as his way back to the NFl....

"Milroe can't throw to the outside" Supposedly BoB told sideline reporters this during a game..

Remember all the people laughing at TVD being tampered with by Bama? “ No way that could be true“. Well? What’s your thoughts now ? Lol.

Been wondering, what technically is tampering?

If someone in Buchner circle reached out to Rees to gauge interest, is that tampering?

I understand it is when a coach reaches out to player before in portal.

Advertisement
Been wondering, what technically is tampering?

If someone in Buchner circle reached out to Rees to gauge interest, is that tampering?

I understand it is when a coach reaches out to player before in portal.
Tampering is a lot like *********ing on an airplane , not illegal , just frowned upon. Even though it’s illegal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What type of player is miami getting with him? Haven't really followed him much at Oklahoma. I think he won the starting job at the beginning of last season right?
I think you have to take him at this point. He started 22 games at CB for OU. Is he a top round CB prospect for NFL draft? No, but he has experience playing good offenses, and starting at the Power 5 level. He has over 100 career tackles at CB.

You could make a strong argument he comes in and immediately is our #2 CB behind Devante Brown.

Advertisement

1682613015002.gif

Advertisement
Back