Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
With a coach on staff, who previously worked for UGA, and multiple staff who have connections to top recruits already enrolled at other P5s, I'm honestly disappointed in our portal approach.

It always seems like we are a day late or a dollar short.

Because their 2022 class had an average recruit ranking of 85, and the highest rated recruit was a .87 3* recruit.

If Tyler Johnson was essentially the best recruit we brought in in the 2021 class, we wouldn’t have cared if Cristobal ran them all off for what we anticipated to be 4* and 5* recruits when he came in 2022.
Well now they don’t have players lol

Advertisement

IMG_3396.gif

Another guy who was making plays on Greentree…
Thomas Davis was the best HS player I saw in person that entire recruiting cycle. Not quite the same level as Bain this past year but reminded me of that kind of player on the field. I thought he would make the transition to MLB but he just wasn't quite athletic enough for it. Then had height limitations he couldn't overcome to play Edge. Plus his injury.

I thought it was a no doubt take and a sleeper to be a legit impact player. I sort of expected him to be a higher impact Trent Harris guy for us and then obviously struggle to transition to the NFL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jonathan Denis and Logan SOOKAJDJHFG could jump in the portal right now who would care?.
I do believe some are jumping int he portal but this is predominantly push outs...I mean for ***ks sakes you got kids crying about PRACTICE FILM cause they aint got sh*t to show.

I think some like you are looking at Colorado like those guys are us......that team was 1-11. We sucked...but sheeeiiittt...I think he will be taking on a prominent amount of kids BETTER than these jettisoned kids...Even the ones from JSUyou seen leave did you check if they even started at JSU?...I SEE ONE DB TRANSFERING FROM JSU...he aint playing over HUNTER, MCCLAIN, or whenever Deion's other son transfers in.

Personally, I could not care less if the Oregon kids left either. I'm just saying it looks suspicious as **** if you're bringing kids and they transfer out a few months later. Remember, EVERY kid from JSU who went to Colorado was brought there by Deion specifically. He wasn't taking every scrub on the roster with him. Not sure why Deion would take that DB with him and tell him to leave two months later. That makes zero sense.

Colorado is still a very untalented team. Even with Deion's JSU kids and Cormani. They need all the help they can get. They're in no position to be pushing starters into the portal. I'm sure most of the guys leaving weren't good but there's at least a handful that would be starting today.

We talking about him improving? In which way?

Getting better at his craft? You're right, I apologize, he is improving.

Also, I leave @Tank Grill alone for the most part. I don't want him thinking I got cold feet or anything

(Shots fired)
Season 9 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
You'll get it in due time .

👀😁

But @Tank Grill is improving.
Take it how you will.

👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is some conversation on the Bama board that Milroe's family has been looking around for a bit... Possibly he was going to be gone anyway, depending on how Spring went....
Wonder where he’d go, don’t think he’d want to sit out a year at an SEC school, but Billy would probably try given that he fits their offense.

Advertisement
Back