Spring Transfer Portal

But I do think we can beat A&M and unc
We may be able to win one of those games and both isn't outside the realm of possibility. College football is crazy in that respect. The 1st team OL would have to be healthy and TVD would have to have a comeback player of the year type of season. I think Dawson's offense and play calling wil be a tremendous upgrade from the steaming pile of bovine excrement we were stuck with last year. Speaking of that I love your avatar.

I also see Guidry being a huge upgrade from Steele. You can already see the effect he is having by watching the spring game. Defense seems to be on the same page and I love the way Guidry structures his defenses. We obviously still have holes on D and a lack of quality depth but the thing that worries me the most is the interior DL. Even with Taylor and JHH coming back and Moten starting to make himself known, we are lacking the type of size strength and explosiveness inside to weather the whole season. We must find help via the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
you siur are reachiiiiinnng..

cut it out what ****** nil deals those bums deserve?. what nil did they have last szn?.

he lost 1 guy that he likely wanted the wr like you stated.

As previously stated ,ost of these guys are push outs...it shilarious because most of yall here a few short monthsago wanted to flip the roster getting rid of 25+ etc...

And..............here we are after spring likely needing 7-8 more portal kids. lol
My post doesn’t mention NIL deals and I’m sure most of the guys who left either had none or very little. I’m more concerned about guys who followed him from JSU who are leaving and guys who won his spring “numbers” game who are leaving. These aren’t guys who got pushed out. They’re clearly people Deion wanted around but they’re leaving. Wouldn’t it be suspicious as **** if the kids Mario brought from Oregon just up and jumped into the transfer portal a few months after getting here? I think it started as a roster purge but has become a mutiny.

Fans are all about “flipping the roster” because everything old = bad and everything new = good. But you can’t just dump three quarters of your inherited roster before you play a single game. You’re going to have to take a ton of transfers just to try to field a roster for the season. There’s no guarantee that the transfers your taking, especially if you’re taking a ton of them, are better than the guys they’re replacing. So you’re replacing one group of bad players with another.

****. They don’t have S&C coaches at Colorado??
After being in college for 6 yrs I would think he would look a little different, but he is not to far off, a summer in Miami he would look very different if he us willing to put in the work. Sami is a high motor player he had 23 tackles in 2022 from NT spot primarily drawing double teams.

He finishes his CU career with 83 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks. Sami was named All-Pac-12 honorable mention each of the past two seasons.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
After being in college for 6 yrs I would think he would look a little different, but he us not to far off, a summer in Miami he would look very different if he us willing to put in the work. Sami is a high motor player he had 23 tackles in 2022 from NT spot primarily drawing double teams.

He finishes his CU career with 83 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks. Sami was named All-Pac-12 honorable mention each of the past two seasons.

Go Canes
He's probably the "skinniest" 330lb man, that you'll ever see. But yeah, you would think that in 6 years, in a real college S&C program, that he would look different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1682601528854.gif

Advertisement
My post doesn’t mention NIL deals and I’m sure most of the guys who left either had none or very little. I’m more concerned about guys who followed him from JSU who are leaving and guys who won his spring “numbers” game who are leaving. These aren’t guys who got pushed out. They’re clearly people Deion wanted around but they’re leaving. Wouldn’t it be suspicious as **** if the kids Mario brought from Oregon just up and jumped into the transfer portal a few months after getting here? I think it started as a roster purge but has become a mutiny.

Fans are all about “flipping the roster” because everything old = bad and everything new = good. But you can’t just dump three quarters of your inherited roster before you play a single game. You’re going to have to take a ton of transfers just to try to field a roster for the season. There’s no guarantee that the transfers your taking, especially if you’re taking a ton of them, are better than the guys they’re replacing. So you’re replacing one group of bad players with another.
Jonathan Denis and Logan SOOKAJDJHFG could jump in the portal right now who would care?.
I do believe some are jumping int he portal but this is predominantly push outs...I mean for ***ks sakes you got kids crying about PRACTICE FILM cause they aint got sh*t to show.

I think some like you are looking at Colorado like those guys are us......that team was 1-11. We sucked...but sheeeiiittt...I think he will be taking on a prominent amount of kids BETTER than these jettisoned kids...Even the ones from JSUyou seen leave did you check if they even started at JSU?...I SEE ONE DB TRANSFERING FROM JSU...he aint playing over HUNTER, MCCLAIN, or whenever Deion's other son transfers in.

Advertisement
Back