Spring Transfer Portal

There’s a reason NFL scouts and Gm’s laugh at PFF. It’s garbage and always has been. James has performed average since he’s been here.
It’s almost like the college football media created this formula to sound like they know what they are talking about.

Advertisement
Man I'm really hoping for this, this is his money year to me. I agree he's perfect for Guidry's defense.
Would be nice if him and Taylor take those next steps. Taylor flashed quite a bit he looks ready. Williams I dunno. He doesn’t lack talent but just seems like things need to come together

Playing injured yes but same time he makes a lot of poor plays as well that don’t have anything to do with being hurt

But what’s in the past is the past

Advertisement
Haha sorry I was 6 pages behind when I replied. Saw yours and started cracking up 😂
1682555016328.gif

Advertisement
Why is everything that's not 100% about the canes being the greatest program on earth a troll? USC has 100% definitely been better than us in the portal since Lincoln Riley took over, it's not a troll it's just facts.
It’s because everything you say is so obvious it’s stupid. Like we don’t know Caleb Williams, Jordan Addison, Bear, etc went there? It’s LA. It’s USC. It’s $$$. The only response I can think of is…******* duh!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bring something inciteful, deep dive into facts, something!! And maybe people will leave you alone.

Until then…
Lucas Till Riley GIF by CBS

View attachment 236781**** I wonder if we tried to make a move. Got to say im definitely surprised we haven't offered a RB in the portal yet.

Don Chaney is injury Prone
Citizen might not play in 2023
Mark Fletcher and Chris Johnson are True Freshman
Henry Parrish is a good but not great back and had injury issues himself. If Chaney were to get hurt that would leave us with Parrish, Fletcher and CJ as your RBs all season.
752F53BF-3825-4138-AEC2-A57464A90568.gif

Not sure where to put this but it does involve a transfer...

I was reading around the Bama 247 board, chuckling at all the freaking out going on because Ty Buchner is visiting. They just don't want him or understand why Saban/Rees brought him in.... They believe they will lose at least one guy to the portal if Buchner comes in and they don't see him as an upgrade..... Their 247 mod pretty much said he believes Buchner will commit if Saban offers. Buchner supposedly has visits scheduled to Auburn, Stanford and one other un-named school after the Bama visit.

it was also said by their main 247 guy that Drake Maye actually visited.... It was public that Bama went after him last December/january but apparently a visit was involved. And those on their board who didn't believe they actually approached TVD have now changed their minds given the Drake Maye and Buchner situations.... They are realizing Saban/Rees knew a long time ago they may need help in that QB room this season...

seems that Ty Simpson dislocated his thumb and sprained his UCL in their spring game.... Won't be throwing for awhile....

Advertisement
PFF is garbage and always has been. “More often than not “ show me that data or does PFF say that too?

Fact is actual football people know PFF is an incomplete metric that people try to use to make absolute arguments.
Don‘t get too emotional bud. My quip was not intended to offend you. Just saying most scouts and gms don‘t have room to mock others. Not defending pff. at. all.

Don‘t get too emotional bud. My quip was not intended to offend you. Just saying most scouts and gms don‘t have room to mock others. Not defending pff. at. all.
Huh? Offended? How does one come to that conclusion? Not sure where there’s emotion in my comment. Maybe you want to believe you’re offending me. We’re discussing PFF lol. Wtf. It’s not that serious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Huh? Offended? How does one come to that conclusion? Not sure where there’s emotion in my comment. Maybe you want to believe you’re offending me. We’re discussing PFF lol. Wtf
You got defensive when i said scouts and gms (actual football people, lol) aren‘t much better than pff.

I appreciate your insider info, so I rather not continue this silly conversation. Have a good evening sir.

PFF is garbage and always has been. “More often than not “ show me that data or does PFF say that too?

Fact is actual football people know PFF is an incomplete metric that people try to use to make absolute arguments.
We use PFF to link to kids profiles when the go in the portal. The #1 reason is bc they list snaps and a school can go in and see film of those snaps.

That’s about it with PFF.

Advertisement
Back