Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Is that what you call tackling? Looks like pin ball to me, and he’s been doing it for two years.

I’m not saying get rid of him, but bring someone in to push him. He doesn’t deserve a starting spot handed to him, he’s done nothing to earn it other than being a five star in high school.
He definitely has those pinball moments, as well as bone head plays… but he was one of the better safeties in the ACC this past year.

This seems like TVD thing all over again. One can be good without being a top 10 player in the country. It doesn’t have to be so extreme.

Advertisement
So umm are we getting anybody?
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
pot calling kettle. Scouts and GMs look foolish more often than they seem like geniuses.
PFF is garbage and always has been. “More often than not “ show me that data or does PFF say that too?

Fact is actual football people know PFF is an incomplete metric that people try to use to make absolute arguments.

PFF is garbage and always has been. “More often than not “ show me that data or does PFF say that too?

Fact is actual football people know PFF is an incomplete metric that people try to use to make absolute arguments.
Something gotta be right, KK was #1 😂

Advertisement
I took that into account as well. But injuries are a part of the game, that comes with it. But as far as his play on the field, he hasn’t raised no **** out there. He’s flashed and made some plays yeah, and that’s it. And playing injured or not his body of work to this point has been jagish. And just like everyone else, I want to see him play yo his potential, but I just don’t see it.
I don’t think Williams is a JAG at all. He’s got incredible potential. He’s the opposite of a JAG on paper

Just needs to put it together this year but the cool thing is Guidry is a fantastic hire for a kid like JW.

I don’t think Williams is a JAG at all. He’s got incredible potential. He’s the opposite of a JAG on paper

Just needs to put it together this year but the cool thing is Guidry is a fantastic hire for a kid like JW.

Man I'm really hoping for this, this is his money year to me. I agree he's perfect for Guidry's defense.

Advertisement
Back