Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Not yet and it might get declined lol

I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Samoan Souljah , any relationship to Coach Joe?
Wowwwwwww. Das my boy bro. His dad is a CU Buffs legend man. His dad is Oakland and is the brother of Joe. Stuff must be going sideways if this kid left. He is one of the most respectfull kids I have ever coached!!! He can ball. I bet Mario takes a look, out of respect for Joe. This guy aint no Luis Cristobal either lmao. Oakie is the reason Francisco stopped playing QB. He is fast as heck, and his work ethic is 2nd to none. I wish him well. Hope he comes to us. The pic i'm attaching is of Oakie and his dad. He still coaches at Tafuna where I coached at.

FGgY5pZVUAQxDZS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of horse****.

Happens every year with these NFL coaches who are like women. "Oh, I'm going to fall in love with the bad boy, BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE HIM." And every year, we see the same old crap, you can almost never change the head or the accuracy of an arrogant 21 or 22 year old who thinks he is God's gift to QBs and doesn't have the humility to drop old (bad) habits and learn new ones.

We've all seen this same-old predictable movie hundreds of times. Maybe thousands.

If if if. I mean, I guess AR-15 DID go to UiF.

Pass. **** this guy. Not because he's a Gaytor, but because he's not a good QB.
Well doesn’t change the fact that it is incredibly easy to see why a team would take that risk. Let’s say a team feels they can make him JUST barely below average starting qb as far as accuracy goes…you combine that with the fact he’s the top QB athlete ever, and I get it. Would I do it? Not over Young or Stroud. But over Will Levi’s? Yeah personally I would. I do think top 5 is too early, but that’s how the draft works for QBs.

It’s incredibly risky and unlikely to pan out. …..but what if? That’s what every Gm is thinking to themselves. Plus I’m sure he will excite the fans. **** some may be saying even if it doesn’t work maybe he can switch to TE or WR and be good…. I mean think about how athletic Kyle Pitts is at TE. Richardson is same weight, 2 inches shorter (so thicker) with 1inch shorter arms and bout same hand size, runs the same 40, has a 7 inch higher Vertical jump, and the same broad jump… he didn’t perform any of the agility drills, but those speed/burst numbers are crazy. Keep in mind Kyle Pitts is top 40 TE athletically ever (would have been much higher but his agility numbers weren’t great) And even the best TEs by RAS are usually in the 4.5-4.6 40 range…

Advertisement
According to Twitter this mass exodus at Colorado is to do with NIL.
What Nil were these bums getting LAST YEAR?.

After Spring exit interviews a lot of feelings get hurt and transfers happen.....that team sucked...out of the 14 they likely wouldve kept 3 of those guys.

I remember the whole PURGE the roster from you gusy a few months ago....its the same sh*t

Exactly that's supposed to be his boy but now he wants out, plus Jackson might not even be cleared for this season lol
Them 2 boys playing leverage for NIL money.

He knows whatever they paid his boy to go up there now he wants some more of the pie since he was the 1 that enticed him to go up there in the first...or was it ..my momma was sick game yall believed lol

He likely isnt going anywhere....

what really shouldve happened was we shouldve back channelled the other way and snatched Farmer to come down here to play with Jackson....but we seem to not be ahead of the tampering game and got gagged and then grabbed Thomas not Frank Gore out of the portal.

Advertisement
Colorado has one of...if not the worst roster in the P5. A bunch of FCS, G5 type players.

Who cares who portals out?
Apparently our fans. lol

sh*t is Cane Tears...who gives a f about Colorado Buffs....if they win 2 games next year thats progress...

Deion will still slap a few of yalls favorite hc for a kid or 2 in each recruiting cycle cause thats just what it is..mfer slapped ppl around to get kids to Jackson State...JACKSON STATE...
walked in late and clowned us for Cormani Mclain...matter of fact he got us twice...ok i see why we tracking these transfers now lol

I understand that Sanders is probably pushing some guys out but he’s also sending his son out every week to get murdered playing on a team of 1-11 leftovers and FCS transfers. A lot of these guys were starters

Advertisement
Back