Spring Transfer Portal

I think Sanders is a colossal POS and really wish this board would stop obsessing over him, but I agree. He’s cleaning house as he should be.

People are just hoping this season is a huge failure so the recruiting hype wears off and makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside

That’s not gonna happen even if they go 0-12 this year. If anything it’ll probably help his recruiting
I agree. Wouldn’t surprise me if calls this year 0 and sells a barren depth chart. Hopefully these recruits will have the wherewithal to see his coaching is mediocre and there’s more than just PT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Sanders is a colossal POS and really wish this board would stop obsessing over him, but I agree. He’s cleaning house as he should be.

People are just hoping this season is a huge failure so the recruiting hype wears off and makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside

That’s not gonna happen even if they go 0-12 this year. If anything it’ll probably help his recruiting
in today's NIL world there's no way in **** that going 0-12 will help recruiting. The worst you are the more it's gonna cost to aquire the talent. & it takes time to develop that talent & have it translate to wins. you want instant production? the portal is gonna cost you even more. you think those donors putting up the NIL money are gonna keep doing it when it doesn't translate to wins? i wonder if Miami ppl are putting up more NIL $ this year after a 5-7 year than they were with all the hope they were selling last offseason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back