Spring Transfer Portal

in today's NIL world there's no way in **** that going 0-12 will help recruiting. The worst you are the more it's gonna cost to aquire the talent. & it takes time to develop that talent & have it translate to wins. you want instant production? the portal is gonna cost you even more. you think those donors putting up the NIL money are gonna keep doing it when it doesn't translate to wins? i wonder if Miami ppl are putting up more NIL $ this year after a 5-7 year than they were with all the hope they were selling last offseason
That last part was probably a bit of an exaggeration on my part but you know what I meant

Advertisement
I don’t buy CU's exodus of players due to the NIL. Deion wouldn't win anything with that roster and probably get smashed with that schedule. I believe he is pushing those kids out, they will still get smashed, but there is the excuse of a limited roster now, and he will try to sell starting roles to recruits/transfer portal players. It also buys him more time.

I don’t buy CU's exodus of players due to the NIL. Deion wouldn't win anything with that roster and probably get smashed with that schedule. I believe he is pushing those kids out, they will still get smashed, but there is the excuse of a limited roster now, and he will try to sell starting roles to recruits/transfer portal players. It also buys him more time.

How many years does his son have left to play?

That’s how many years out in advance he’s planning.

He’s sitting on the coldest seat in the country next year (literally and figuratively) no matter what his record is

Advertisement
I think it’s a little bit of both.

He’s definitely pushing some players out to open up some numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a decent finish in the transfer portal.

But he’s definitely losing some guys that he probably didn’t want to lose because he’s ****ing some kids off.

With all of that said, they’re still going to embarrassingly bad this year. And I cannot wait to witness some of those asswhoopings.

"Just getting rid of dead weight" doesnt exactly hold true anymore. Something is already up in Boulder...and it seems between their their crap NLI and the promoting of his son and Hunter some kids are getting out now.
They were over the limit for players, with the roster reaching close to 100 at one point. It's also extremely likely that Deion has been actively encouraging players to find opportunity elsewhere, since he explicitly stated he wanted to upgrade every position through the portal.

How many of the kids leaving would even be getting NIL? Aren't the vast majority of the ones leaving ones that have been there since before Deion? I really doubt they were getting anything.

My guess is he didn't push a lot of these guys out specifically but said/did something that turned a lot of them off (like the comment that so many didn't belong) and told them if they weren't happy then they should leave and then a lot more people than he was expecting took the offer.

Advertisement
11741609.png

Trey Lance is like 5% the athlete Anthony Richardson is lol. It is incredibly simple what NFL scouts see - LITERALLY The most athletic QB of all time. He's literally #1 in terms of athleticism. And he has a strong arm. If teams feel they can get his mind and accuracy right, they think they'll have a superstar. ... You want that or the guy that puts Mayo in his coffee and eats bananas without peeling them? lol

What a load of horse****.

Happens every year with these NFL coaches who are like women. "Oh, I'm going to fall in love with the bad boy, BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE HIM." And every year, we see the same old crap, you can almost never change the head or the accuracy of an arrogant 21 or 22 year old who thinks he is God's gift to QBs and doesn't have the humility to drop old (bad) habits and learn new ones.

We've all seen this same-old predictable movie hundreds of times. Maybe thousands.

If if if. I mean, I guess AR-15 DID go to UiF.

Pass. **** this guy. Not because he's a Gaytor, but because he's not a good QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back