Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Fair enough. I think his question is dripping with troll, covered up conveniently with a relatively “legit” question

To your point, if it upsets James Williams, seriously who cares?

If he wasn’t a 5 star this wouldn’t even be a debate. He’s been a huge disappointment so far and we should always be looking to upgrade especially since the depth after Williams and Kinchens is super suspect

If it upsets Williams I say “good” the kid seems like he need a good kick in the *** to be honest

Also maybe Guidry plans on having these guys all together? Either way worrying about Williams’ feelings is what gets you in the situation we are in now anyway

THANK YOU. Up intil this point he has been a jag 🤷🏿‍♂️. Hopefully that changes this year.

I might be in the minority but outside the WR from yesterday, a lot of this feels intentional.
Leading WR entered today too. And some 2022 4-stars.

There isn’t enough solid bodies in the portal to replace 20+ dudes, especially when big schools will always poach the premier talent. It’s just not going to happen in a spring window.

Advertisement
was it just me or did most of the guys playing in that spring game look really undersized? this is going to be a long year in boulder.

THANK YOU. Up intil this point he has been a jag 🤷🏿‍♂️. Hopefully that changes this year.
I think the world of his talent. I really don’t want to be the guy here bashing him but to suggest we not try and upgrade our team because of a kids feelings is absurd

That’s exactly the type of **** Manny would pull and it was why he had no business leading a program

Trey Lance is like 5% the athlete Anthony Richardson is lol. It is incredibly simple what NFL scouts see - LITERALLY The most athletic QB of all time. He's literally #1 in terms of athleticism. And he has a strong arm. If teams feel they can get his mind and accuracy right, they think they'll have a superstar. ... You want that or the guy that puts Mayo in his coffee and eats bananas without peeling them? lol

The three most athletic QBs on RAS all-time are Anthony Richardson, Cam Newton, and Daunte Culpepper. Only Richardson has an adjusted 10/10 RAS score.

The issue is...he's more like Tyree Jackson as a passer (another uber-athlete at QB).

If he were Cam or Daunte, he'd be the unanimous R1P1. But the athleticism is so good, someone is going to think they can make him great with that ball of clay. He'll also be 20 years old when he gets drafted. Like Lance or Jordan Love (21 when drafted), someone can think they can sit him for a year or two before he takes the reigns.

Advertisement
I think the world of his talent. I really don’t want to be the guy here bashing him but to suggest we not try and upgrade our team because of a kids feelings is absurd

That’s exactly the type of **** Manny would pull and it was why he had no business leading a program
Exactly. You don’t hold up upgrading the roster because of player feelings. Gtfoh with that.

Last edited:
Leading WR entered today too. And some 2022 4-stars.

There isn’t enough solid bodies in the portal to replace 20+ dudes, especially when big schools will always poach the premier talent. It’s just not going to happen in a spring window.
Maybe. It wouldn’t surprise me that Deion wants to lose as much as possible to sell as much PT as possible.

Advertisement
I'd agree. Think most of it is planned, but losing your top 2 WR and a 2023 commits isnt. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
The commit is the most surprising. Seeing how Deion operates it wouldn’t surprise me to see Hunter get as many touches as possible and I wouldn’t stay if I was another WR.

that’s not his argument tho. If we bring in a guy like Moten, he’d probably require the starting SS job. James Williams probably isn’t gonna take kindly to that. That’s a problem, does that cause Williams to transfer or just lockeroom issues? I’m not qualified to answer that. It’s still worth brining in Moten imo, cause as you said Williams can be a problem on the field
Y’all dudes can’t be serious. James is starting regardless unless they bring in a clear upgrade

The three most athletic QBs on RAS all-time are Anthony Richardson, Cam Newton, and Daunte Culpepper. Only Richardson has an adjusted 10/10 RAS score.

The issue is...he's more like Tyree Jackson as a passer (another uber-athlete at QB).

If he were Cam or Daunte, he'd be the unanimous R1P1. But the athleticism is so good, someone is going to think they can make him great with that ball of clay. He'll also be 20 years old when he gets drafted. Like Lance or Jordan Love (21 when drafted), someone can think they can sit him for a year or two before he takes the reigns.

Cam lifted a mediocre Auburn team with 8 win talent to the NC. Richardson's team lost 7 games. I like winners.

Advertisement
I might be in the minority but outside the WR from yesterday, a lot of this feels intentional.
I think Sanders is a colossal POS and really wish this board would stop obsessing over him, but I agree. He’s cleaning house as he should be.

People are just hoping this season is a huge failure so the recruiting hype wears off and makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside

That’s not gonna happen even if they go 0-12 this year. If anything it’ll probably help his recruiting

He thinks he's doing the right thing by telling these kids "the truth" but really what he's doing is showing parents down the road here that I am not wasting my time developing anybody if they don't have it day 1. You need the bag holders/scout team guys.

Part of me wants a Deion type to be successful to shake up college football. His ego is just too big.

Advertisement
Back