Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
James Williams as the starting safety already causes a problem

He’s only good for a few dumb *** penalties a game
that’s not his argument tho. If we bring in a guy like Moten, he’d probably require the starting SS job. James Williams probably isn’t gonna take kindly to that. That’s a problem, does that cause Williams to transfer or just lockeroom issues? I’m not qualified to answer that. It’s still worth brining in Moten imo, cause as you said Williams can be a problem on the field

Advertisement
that’s not his argument tho. If we bring in a guy like Moten, he’d probably require the starting SS job. James Williams probably isn’t gonna take kindly to that. That’s a problem, does that cause Williams to transfer or just lockeroom issues? I’m not qualified to answer that. It’s still worth brining in Moten imo, cause as you said Williams can be a problem on the field
Fair enough. I think his question is dripping with troll, covered up conveniently with a relatively “legit” question

To your point, if it upsets James Williams, seriously who cares?

If he wasn’t a 5 star this wouldn’t even be a debate. He’s been a huge disappointment so far and we should always be looking to upgrade especially since the depth after Williams and Kinchens is super suspect

If it upsets Williams I say “good” the kid seems like he need a good kick in the *** to be honest

Also maybe Guidry plans on having these guys all together? Either way worrying about Williams’ feelings is what gets you in the situation we are in now anyway

Fair enough. I think his question is dripping with troll, covered up conveniently with a relatively “legit” question

If he wasn’t a 5 star this wouldn’t even be a debate. He’s been a huge disappointment so far and we should always be looking to upgrade especially since the depth after Williams and Kinchens is super suspect

If it upsets Williams I say “good” the kid seems like he need a good kick in the *** to be honest

Also maybe Guidry plans on having these guys all together? Either way worrying about Williams’ feelings is what gets you in the situation we are in now anyway
Yeah, people need to look at the entire body of work of the poster when reading that post.

Advertisement

I mean I agree, Williams needs punch of reality, a late arriving outsider really pushing for his job might do it. It was a fair point he made, albeit it wouldn’t of been the first counterpoint I would of made.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
James Williams as the starting safety already causes a problem

He’s only good for a few dumb *** penalties a game
I think he definitely deserves a year under Guidry as the starting safety. I do think we need to bring in a safety but not someone we guarantee a starting role to, Kam and Williams should be the safeties this season.

Advertisement
Back