Spring Transfer Portal

I’ve seen before he gets it from Saban. The issue is what works for Nick Saban and Alabama won’t work everywhere else. It’s not a one size fits all approach. Bama can recruit for periods of time with no coordinators or position coaches because the program is on cruise control and sells itself. We are not in that position.
Hopefully we won't have to make any coaching changes for awhile so we don't have to worry about it next year.

Advertisement
I wonder if Jalen Milroe will hit the portal after spring, it looks like he didn't win the QB battle unless they keep it going in the fall. If he does he's definitely a developmental QB worth grabbing to compete in 2024. He's not good enough to start now but he's got the physical tools.

Yes. It is wild. So if the expectation is that “teams are gonna pull out all the stops in the spring to finalize rosters”, then Miami needs to be one of those teams…
I have no doubts that’s exactly what we are doing

But we still are a ****** team

I’m seeing some Maude NWO presence with the impatience mounting…
Like this???

4AECA318-50E8-4E7A-A712-1FF76C57940A.gif
629549D8-F808-497D-BD9A-6E3EE3C5AC82.gif
8C76C419-0727-46D9-AA3F-18E3CF0D2030.gif

@TimeBum
@SinisterCane
@crossover22[]_[]

I’m getting really tired of this non-decision making bat it back-n-forth til it’s lost to a nothing special competitor ****.

🤔

Advertisement
Yes. It is wild. So if the expectation is that “teams are gonna pull out all the stops in the spring to finalize rosters”, then Miami needs to be one of those teams…
That's what I'm asking for. I preached patience for the longest time, but we're into the latter portal, and the strongest rumor is Jaden Davis.

At this point, OL should be much improved and LB improved. CB might be worse. The rest of the starting groups same as last year.

That should not make anyone feel warm and fuzzy.

That's what I'm asking for. I preached patience for the longest time, but we're into the latter portal, and the strongest rumor is Jaden Davis.

At this point, OL should be much improved and LB improved. CB might be worse. The rest of the starting groups same as last year.

That should make anyone feel warm and fuzzy.
Tbh not sure what you guys are expecting

Patience? We’ve been an irrelevant team for how long now?

So we are throwing a ton of money around. Big deal. Who isn’t?

I’m stating the obvious but we are literally a joke of a program. Money doesn’t fix that certainly not over night

We can criticize this staff for a lot of things but I don’t think effort is one of them

I wonder if Jalen Milroe will hit the portal after spring, it looks like he didn't win the QB battle unless they keep it going in the fall. If he does he's definitely a developmental QB worth grabbing to compete in 2024. He's not good enough to start now but he's got the physical tools.
Still think you guys can compete for the title without a homerun transfer QB? Sucks you couldn't pull off getting TVD

Advertisement
Tbh not sure what you guys are expecting

Patience? We’ve been an irrelevant team for how long now?

So we are throwing a ton of money around. Big deal. Who isn’t?

I’m stating the obvious but we are literally a joke of a program. Money doesn’t fix that certainly not over night

We can criticize this staff for a lot of things but I don’t think effort is one of them
My hopium stash is slowly vanishing.

My hopium stash is slowly vanishing.
I feel ya

Look I’m in no way shape or form making excuses actually the complete opposite

We spent like a 100 million on a coaching staff that netted us 5 wins and the most embarrassing season I’ve ever witnessed

Why would elite free agents want to come here?

In theory I agree with you guys but fact is we still haven’t shown we know what we are doing around here to give us such high hopes

Advertisement

That should not make anyone feel warm and fuzzy.
Hopefully, new schemes on both sides of the ball will help overcome some of our our shortcomings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back