Spring Transfer Portal

From childhood, most of IMG Academy CB Markevious Brown’s college football experience revolved around the Miami Hurricanes. That’s why, when the Canes offered him a chance to be in their 2021 class on Monday, the idea of playing big-time football at the next level began to feel more real.

“This offer means the world to me, I really can’t explain the feeling about this offer,” Brown said. “This is something I dreamed of while I was a kid running around not truly even knowing what football really was. I knew I wanted to be a Cane, it has always been my goal as a child to play for Miami.”

Advertisement
B
It’s anazing how bad I am at typing with my left hand , makes me wonder how I’ll be rubbing one out later. This torn bicep is a *****
Been there def sucks. it heals quickly thats the scary part because the muscle wont be ready for months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes i tore 2/3 of it bench pressing 3rd rep 315 was horrible
It’s the weirdest injury I’ve ever had. Doesn’t bother me sleeping or laying down but right when you fire the bicep turning a door handle , picking up a drink , or getting a key out of pocket the pain is crazy. The simplest things.

I’m praying it’s a partial tear , MRI is in two weeks.

Advertisement
Consider them kicked

Good to hear, hopefully this moves fast and we can add another one who has had some good production ala Mesidor.

*I also understand the kid loves baseball, but if he truly wants to take that next step in football and make a career out of it then I think he needs to fully commit to one sport. JMO
Hard for any athlete to play 2 sports in college and truly excel in one. Not very many Bo Jackson’s running around in college sports nowadays …

Last edited:
Advertisement
Portal business will be picking up ladies.
week GIF

Advertisement
Back