Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Mario is obviously a relentless high school recruiter, and a solid salesman.

Leaving portal evals aside, the staff must know positions of need based solely on our roster. Is he a poor closer in the portal? That doesn't seem to make any sense.

I'm at a loss. We've addressed next to nothing in the portal.
Lmao. You all are delusional. Needed a LB got Francisco Mauigoa. Needed OL got Lee and Cohen. Needed a long DB got D. Brown. Needed a veteran DL, got Branson Deen. Got one of the best special team player in Roberts. Not to mention Our starting RB is a portal transfer. The **** y’all be talking about “address next to nothing.”

Last edited:
I believe Miami will be sniffing around here
Well it is Miami. Sniffing is in our dna

Al Pacino Snow GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao. You all are delusional. Needed a LB got Francisco Mauigoa. Needed OL got Lee and Cohen. Needed a long DB got D. Brown. Needed a veteran DL, got Branson Deen. Got one of the best special team player in Roberts. Not to mention Our starting RB is a portal transfer. The **** y’all be talking about “address next to nothing.”
I was gonna make a post cuz sheet was annoying me but i said f it. Brah these guys act like we did nothing taking Bama starting guard who never gave up a sack. We brought in starters and certified contributors but Its like whats the next thing to whine about

Advertisement
I think Henderson solidifies the WR room. And normally I’d say our room goes from being a bottom tier ACC WR room to a mid tier room but ****, ACC is losing a ton of highly productive players this year.

Zay Flowers,Josh Downs, AT Perry, Tyler Hudson, Jared Wayne. I mean even sub 1000 yard receivers that led their programs in receiving, like Keytaon Thompson and Thayer Thomas, are out of eligibility.

As bad as our WR room is…a Henderson addition may actually make it a top 5 room in the ACC when it’s all said and done.

Advertisement
I’d take XH and be happy. He brings speed and put up decent stats last year while having an inaccurate / inconsistent qb. In this offense he could double those stats.
Fully agree. Would be a good take regardless of what other WRs jump in, hope we get it done. Allows us to be less desperate with a potential second WR from the portal.

Advertisement
Back