Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
ie, “I haven’t gotten the amount of attention I was expecting, so I’m going to set a commitment timeline to increase the urgency”
He’s having a sale….
A767AF85-EB05-40F2-81D0-74860BD5A132.jpeg

Advertisement
Those numbers are insane but you won't see as many schools with those figures after the extra covid year guys are (finally) done with college eligibility.

TAMU pretty much prints their own money at this point...

There hasn’t been a more lucrative revenue generating program in CFB than TAMU except maybe Texas over the last decade plus. They make more money than everybody...
Yep. Baga is consistently #3 behind those two.

Advertisement
I guess we just have a different definition of solid. My definition is someone who can hold their own without being one the main reasons your team struggles. Justice help up nicely against Texas AM and North Carolina before injury. Yes he got beat a couple of times but for most of the game he was doing his job. Definitely not a full time starter but he can hold the fort down for 3-4 games in case of injury. I think he got a bad rep because he played next to Clark.

Did this nuffa just say dude was a solid OL, but is now saying he is "definitely not a full time starter"?

Silverback.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back