Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know, how many scholarships Miami have available currently??

No one here knows unless they know how many existing scholarship players are going to bounce between now and fall camp. And no one knows that.

From what I understand, if we need room, we can make room. We will take as many kids as we can get that will help.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Oscar Smith High School
Attended Auburn for the spring ‘19 semester before transferring to UNC • Four-star prospect who was ranked as the No. 218 player and the No. 10 athlete in the nation by the 247Sports Composite • Ranked as the No. 5 prospect in the state of Virginia.

So signs to Auburn outta HS, UNC after spring, transferred to UVA in January and now leaving.

Probably aint ******* with us but I’d def take him as a 1 year rental to push this Safety room, he has played a ton of ball and been productive and honestly isn’t a sure thing to sit behind JW IMO.

Probably aint ******* with us but I’d def take him as a 1 year rental to push this Safety room, he has played a ton of ball and been productive and honestly isn’t a sure thing to sit behind JW IMO.
Lol JW is starting. Kelly has played nickel as well and I would get him and put him on the field with kitchens and williams

Advertisement
Lol JW is starting he has played nickel as well and I would get him and put him on the field with kitchens and williams

10000%
Let me re-phrase that…

*Solely based on play and nothing else, he shouldn’t be a sure thing to sit behind JW.

But you know how we do …

10000%
Let me re-phrase that…

*Solely based on play and nothing else, he shouldn’t be a sure thing to sit behind JW.

But you know how we do …
Let’s see how he does in this defense. He has made his mistakes but I think fans have gone a lil overboard acting like he sucks. Remember kitchens really didn’t start to put it together until the 2nd half of last season

Advertisement
Back