Spring starts tomorrow!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some coaching notes from Ferman:

Roland Smith will begin his new role at miami tomorrow - he is expected to hold the title Director of High School relations but since Mario is still building his staff, all titles are fluid...

New DE coach Rod Wright is in Miami and will be on Greentree tomorrow for the start of spring practice...

Marwan Maalouf, who spent 17 years in the National Football League with five different teams, will join Mario Cristobal's staff at Miami as an analyst with direct responsibility for special teams. The on-field coaching of special teams will be split among several assistants.

Some coaching notes from Ferman:

Roland Smith will begin his new role at miami tomorrow - he is expected to hold the title Director of High School relations but since Mario is still building his staff, all titles are fluid...

New DE coach Rod Wright is in Miami and will be on Greentree tomorrow for the start of spring practice...

Marwan Maalouf, who spent 17 years in the National Football League with five different teams, will join Mario Cristobal's staff at Miami as an analyst with direct responsibility for special teams. The on-field coaching of special teams will be split among several assistants.
Ugh, just get Hartley here and stop this foolishness! 😅😅😅😅

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know TVD coming out strong. He knows he has to fight off Garcia. But i still like TVD as QB1
Nothing wrong with competition. In this case, it makes the QB room even stronger. I like TVD as QB1, but I don’t think the offense will skip a beat if Garcia had to go in and replace TVD.

I’m interested to see improvements from the entire OL and hoping that 2 or 3 of the WRs breakout, for the offense. On defense, it’s the LBs (of course) and the CBs that I’m excited to see and hear about. We have guys from those positions with a lot of experience. Will it translate to the field, with improved conditioning and coaching? We shall see. I can’t wait!! 🙌🏾

Side note: I hope Mario is okay and doesn’t burn himself out with recruiting, coaching, and now, the death of his mother. 🙏🏾
we will have answers to all of this by mid November.

Advertisement
Garcia being cleared is key too. TVD should not be guaranteed a starter despite his great season. I want him competing for that spot again. Competition breeds excellence. Not saying he’ll come in complacent, as he doesn’t seem that type, but knowing someone is right behind you, working just as hard, waiting for you to slip up, helps the team overall. And this obviously goes for all positions.
Been saying the same thing. Nobody job should be safe rn including TVD. Let them boys compete.

Advertisement
Back