Spring starts tomorrow!!

Going into practice, here's my take on the state of things.

Probability of breakout performances:
Banked: TVD, Nelson, Rivers (is he still injured?), Stevenson
Expected: Keyshawn and the 3 amigos, Arroyo, Taylor, JDub, Chase, Kinchens

Probability of acceptable ACC level performance:
Banked: Sagapolu, Mallory (upside), Restrepo, Porter, Lichtenstein
Expected: Knighton & Parrish, Ladson, Scaife, Oluwaseun, JHH, Harvey, Keontra, Blades (yes, Blades)

Upside surprise candidates:
Thaddeus, Redding, Roberts, Clarke, Cave, Huff

True Freshmen Impact Players:
Bissainthe, Rogers or Graves ... Kelly once he gets to campus

Advertisement
Oh, you can bet your last Dollar that Mario will right the ship in ref to the Trenches, if nothing else...
That’s what I expect, and looking forward too! Watching our games last year, if our players on the DL was just a little faster, sack or TFL. If the OL had a bit more strength, our Knighton wouldn’t run for a loss or no gain. Just the little things like that, I believe Mario and the rest of the staff will improve. Again, everything won’t happen over night, but it a lot will by year two/three, especially when the staff gets their guys.

That’s what I expect, and looking forward too! Watching our games last year, if our players on the DL was just a little faster, sack or TFL. If the OL had a bit more strength, our Knighton wouldn’t run for a loss or no gain. Just the little things like that, I believe Mario and the rest of the staff will improve. Again, everything won’t happen over night, but it a lot will by year two/three, especially when the staff gets their guys.
@Tracy724 @ladycane ...do either of you have real life initials HP??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia being cleared is key too. TVD should not be guaranteed a starter despite his great season. I want him competing for that spot again. Competition breeds excellence. Not saying he’ll come in complacent, as he doesn’t seem that type, but knowing someone is right behind you, working just as hard, waiting for you to slip up, helps the team overall. And this obviously goes for all positions.
QB1 … let’s go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back