Spring Spring PractiSe #9- Saturday March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got the update.

Ward: 22/22, 467 yards, 6 TDs 0 INT.
Poff: 15/15, 303 yards, 3 TDs 0 INT
Citizen: 8 carries for 350 yards, 4 TDs and Barry Sanders called him afterwards

Lofton: 6 receptions for 263 yards while carrying a 45 lb plate strapped to his back, 2 TDs. Also 4 Carries for 134 yards hopping on one leg to make it more challenging

Restrepo: 7 catches for 342 yards (all of them one handers), 3 TDs

George: 6 catches for 166 yards, 1 TD and 2 fights

Horton: allegedly morphed into Anquan Boldin at the LOS before each route, 8 catches for 203 yards and 3 TDs while running his routes backwards

Jadais Richard had 7 pass breakups while holding both hands behind his back

Lou Cristobal had 8 pancakes at the LOS
I think you mean Lou had 8 pancakes in the cafeteria

Advertisement
Later in the scrimmage Chris Johnson caught a bomb from Cam Ward.

They’re all rotating wouldn’t read into it too much
first time GIF

heard Lofton started as RB1 today then went to TE and was making plays.
Pretty sure Lake and Gaby said on a pod that Lofton looks like the most comfortable at running back of the guys out there right now. May be misremembering or misheard, usually just have them on in the background.

Just listened back. Lake said it on the Thursday pod, that he’s hearing of the running backs available now Lofton has been the most impressive.

Advertisement
I’m actually reading the book right now (after seeing the movie), and you maybe correct as there were definitely leaks from Los Alamos.
Yes, crazy Joe Stalin had a spy there who passed along info to the Ruskies. We need a Russian spy at these practices!

Yes, crazy Joe Stalin had a spy there who passed along info to the Ruskies. We need a Russian spy at these practices!
You know the story. Turns out it was a British scientist.

So maybe we just need a Brit who is sympathetic to our need for info and videos.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back