Spring Spring PractiSe 9 : Closed scrimmage

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know some Haitian restaurants sell Jamaican curry chicken 🤷🏾‍♂️
This one’s pretty good. Think they’ve done well enough that they’re opening a spot in Wynwood. Their Jerk is real fire. The conch fritters are usually fresh and as good as anything I’ve had outside of the Bahamas.

I hung with a Haitian girl some years back and, with respect, I’d have to tell her I usually preferred Bahamian and Jamaican dishes over most traditional Haitian dishes. She was very cool, so I didn’t die. I know Haitian folks don’t **** around about their foods.

Advertisement
This one’s pretty good. Think they’ve done well enough that they’re opening a spot in Wynwood. Their Jerk is real fire. The conch fritters are usually fresh and as good as anything I’ve had outside of the Bahamas.

I hung with a Haitian girl some years back and, with respect, I’d have to tell her I usually preferred Bahamian and Jamaican dishes over most traditional Haitian dishes. She was very cool, so I didn’t die. I know Haitian folks don’t **** around about their foods.
Same, never been a fan of Haitian food. There's a reason these Haitian Restaurants are selling other Caribbean cuisines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah he wasn’t moving in this weekend…the 247 podcast said it was a 2 day visit (Thursday and Friday) and he’ll be back next weekend
Frustrated Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Back