Spring Spring PractiSe 9 : Closed scrimmage

Advertisement
Vince was productive the second he stepped on campus. As a true freshman he had 41 tackles and 11 tackles for a loss as a backup. He was just as productive as a backup his second year. Yes, Vince is the except to the rule, but Clemson's freshmen defensive linemen were pretty **** good. LT has to pick it up. Competition breeds improvement. He'll be fine, but I like that he is being pushed.

I 100% believe LT will be a great player for us. I definitely miscommunicated what I was trying to say. All I meant to say was give the kid some time. Even Vince, who was one of my favorite players of all time, didn't start until his junior year.

I'm definitely not contesting that Vince was highly productive as a sophomore (I'm pretty sure Madden was the guy who called him the most talented guy on the line even though he was third man in) just like I strongly believe LT will be highly productive as a sophomore. Again, I'm just saying let the kid develop a little more before freaking out about him having a bad snap or two.

The real question is does bubbles pop into your head as well...
1648917336757.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here was hoping LT making a big jump this season .. 5 star performanceā€¦.Willis, AJ kind of season.
boy still youngā€¦maybe a bad day but not great we are hearing positives on Miller, Haye and not LT
He still got time, to be that player. He just gotta get it in his head, that he has to do it the way the coaches want him to do it. Not how the **** HE wants to do it. We got real professional coaches working here now. No more ny99as cutting corners and still getting on the field. Do it the right way, or sit yo *** on this bench.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back